Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Has anyone heard of this minister? Or have any recommendations?

My fiance and I live in Ohio but are getting married in Pittsburgh next September.  I'm trying to get as much done as I can in a few short trips back to Pgh.  We want a short, non-religious ceremony, and are having trouble finding an officiant to marry us at the Embassy Suites.
Has anyone ever heard of Minister Ronald J. Cambest BSW? He seems like he will be a great fit for us but says that he usually doesn't meet with couples prior to the rehearsal dinner/ceremony.
Also, if anyone knows of any officiants in the area, I am open to all suggestions.
TIA!

Re: Has anyone heard of this minister? Or have any recommendations?

• edited December 2011
    I've heard of him- and only good things
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Jeff Liebmann is an outstanding non-denominational minister. He officiated two of my close friends weddings' this past summer and came highly recommended by other area brides. We interviewed him earlier this month and booked him immediately! His readings are so original and really cute but he welcomes the bride and groom's own readings as well and will even complete them for you if you only have sort of an idea of what type of reading you want but don't know how to complete it.

Let me know if you need his information :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • tc41586tc41586 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love his information!! Thanks!
  • asimms12asimms12 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_anyone-heard-of-this-minister-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:116Discussion:1238b4e5-2060-4400-98e2-a345350e9d5aPost:776bf69d-9fda-40eb-a610-c171dd48e997">Re: Has anyone heard of this minister? Or have any recommendations?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jeff Liebmann is an outstanding non-denominational minister. He officiated two of my close friends weddings' this past summer and came highly recommended by other area brides. We interviewed him earlier this month and booked him immediately! His readings are so original and really cute but he welcomes the bride and groom's own readings as well and will even complete them for you if you only have sort of an idea of what type of reading you want but don't know how to complete it. Let me know if you need his information :)
    Posted by MissBrightside[/QUOTE]

I'd love his information as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I would also love his information! We are looking for an officiant right now, as well, but don't want a long, mass, or anything. We want to just be about us that day. :) My e-mail address is mindysteffey@yahoo.com  Thank you!
    Soon-To-Be Mrs. Keegan!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi girls, I just private messaged Jeff Liebmann's email to you as requested. You will love him!!! :o)

As a side not..something else that I love about him, he LOOKS like a wedding officiant out of movies. It may sound silly but it was important to me that the wedding officiant not be some clean-shaven young guy who looks like he's our age..I wanted it to be this slightly older man with a graying beard and Jeff totally looks the part :o)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Graduation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards