Rhode Island

The New Knot Format

This is driving me crazy but the board doesn't seem updated. Posts I made earlier don't appear. Sometimes the next day and it says messages were updated 1 or 2 days ago when I'm certain people have commented recently. Is this just me or are these just bugs/kinks?

Re: The New Knot Format

• RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ok weird, after I made this post I see all the recent activity on the board. Is this an Mac user issue?
  • mary106mary106 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I HATE this new format!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, I think mac users cannot see anything, because when I'm on mine I have the same problem. Booooooo knot for changing everything when it clearly wasn't ready! There are plenty of other boards with girls complaining of the same issues.
  • MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Because I had a "&" in my original username, I was not able to post or reply to posts. After numerous emails to TK, I was told they were working on the "&" issue, but in the meantime I could set up a new account. Fortunately I did not have that much info in my bio, but having to redo it was a PITA.

I am not on MAC and have experienced  numerous issues. Missing posts, posts not updating and is this new system slow or what. Anyway it is still a great source, just frustrating to use.
  • hollygb22hollygb22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hate the video that never seems to shut down

one thing I do like...how it shows you who's lurking on the side or who's currently browsing the forum
  • edited December 2011
    It is SOOO slow!  I can't stand it!  Frown
  • edited December 2011
    another rant - it seems there is always a "missing plugins" issue when using Firefox. the collapsable the tv panel at the top totally bogs down the whole interface. boo.
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

• edited December 2011
    To view without The Knot TV:
    Go to the communities page, right click on Rhode Island and choose "open in new window".  Then bookmark it :)

I think there are all sorts of weird things going on with the new format.
  • RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys, I needed the confirmation. Yeah it is really slow and with firefox I always get the pop up for a missing plug in. I hope they get these things fix soon!
  • edited December 2011
    I've been having tons of problems with it and I'm on a Mac. I figured the slowness was maybe just cause of my wireless. Hopefully they figure it out. I hate having to look through everything to see what has/hasn't been updated!
  • edited December 2011

I'm a little late (no computer over Thanksgiving vacation) but I have had my own kinks in the system. If you have concerns--other than the ones posted--let me know and I will pass them along to TK.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards