Hawaii

What are you doing for V-Day?

What are you girls up to for valentine's day?  Todd's coming in from Kauai so i'm super excited about that. bummer is that he's sick. ugh.  Is anyone going to see the valentine's day movie?  I want to see it for all the actors/actresses :)  anyway just wanted to wish everyone a happy love weekend! :)
Todd & Cari
7.23.2011~Hale Koa Hotel

Re: What are you doing for V-Day?

• edited December 2011

I'm cooking a special dinner and we'll do Valentine crafts with the kids.  Tuesday is my birthday so I always get gipped lol.

Have a great Valentine's Day everyone!

• edited December 2011
    haha, don't worry sandy, my bday is today so i usually get the short end of the stick too. but not with my FI :) i got it right, he's awesome :)
  • edited December 2011
    I was planning on drinking champagne... followed by drinking icewine. I should probably serve some dinner in there somewhere...
  • aliblualiblu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me and FI are going to McCormick and Schmicks for V-day. and then, actually my best friend's boyfriend is going to propose to her on V-day so I'm helping him out with the proposal and I'm going to be hiding at taking pictures while it happens, so I'm pretty excited about that!
    AliBlu | 6.8.2011 | My Bio-Updated 3/3
    Visit Maui.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Glad I'm not the only one getting "screwed" Carole. lol  I just asked FI what the birthday plans were and he looked like a deer in the headlights lol.  Did name a good restaurant he's taking me to but that's about it.  Have a wonderful birthday!!
  • edited December 2011
    Happy B-day Sandy and Carole! 
    Ali - that's so exciting! 

We don't have anything big planned with our wedding being so close!  I can't believe we're leaving in 21 days!!!   We'll probably go to the movies.
  • carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're heading to Portland tomorrow for two nights.  Gonna eat at some of their kickin restaurants, visit friends, and explore the city.  Can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards