Tennessee

Nashville/Clarksville Wedding

I need venue ideas for nashville/clarksville area. I am looking to spend 5000 or less. I know there are alot of those mansions... Just dont wanna pay 10 and 20 grand.. Any ideas would be a hugggggge help! Thanks

Re: Nashville/Clarksville Wedding

• sboundksboundk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You have a reasonable budget and should have no problem finding a venue for this budget.  Most of the mansions and unique locations are pretty reasonable - you get in the 10 to 20 grand price range when you rent a hotel ballroom (weird I know).

Here are some suggestions for both indoor and outdoor wedding in Nashville.  I do not know much about Clarksville so I am hoping someone else can help you with that side of your question.  So here you go:

Indoor/Outdoor Locations:
    1. Nashville Zoo - they have several locations on site that are amazing and reasonably price.
    2. Castleton Farms
    3. The Hermitage (Andrew Jackson Home) - This is apart of some amazing history and a great location.  They also have a church on site.
    4. Carnton Plantation
    5. CJ's  off the Square
    6. Riverwood Plantation
    7. Cedarwood
    8. Adventure Science Museum
    9. Noah Opra Center
    10. Events Nashville
    11. Cajun Lake Lodge (not sure if they have rental only or if this is a full service wedding package venue)

There are several venues that do full wedding packages that are reasonable.  They are:
    1. Front Porch Farms
    2. Legacy Farms
    3. Southall Eden

These are just some to give you an of your options.  There are plenty more venues which are in your price range but I didn't want to bonbard you.  Let me know and I can always list more.  I do not know really want your wedding style is so it is hard to say definitely venues to look at.

Thanks
  • edited December 2011
    I shot a wedding at the Cedarwood Mansion (I'm a photographer) and I LOVED this venue! The mother-of-the-bride told me that the entire wedding there (getting ready/ceremony/reception/food/cake) was done for $5000. Now granted, it was a morning wedding, which was why the price was low, but the venue has SO MANY great photo op spots and is beautiful. It is made for a smaller wedding though, I would say no more than 75-100. The food and cake were awesome too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards