Hawaii

An Open Letter to Vendors

1. Vendors are not permitted on the boards. If you want to go interact with brides, go hang out on the Wedding Channel's Ask A Vendor board. If you're here because you're a bride and you're trying to plan a wedding, you never EVER get to talk about your business or your business contacts. Doing so will get you booted from the boards. Click here for the TOS.

2. Quit emailing me asking to be added to the Hawaii vendors list.

3. Quit emailing me asking to be added to the Hawaii vendors list while posing as a bride. You're about as good at lying as my 13 year old students are.

4. Can you tell I'm cranky?

5. You've been banned.

Re: An Open Letter to Vendors

• AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  Get 'em Kaesha!
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Haha...I'd love to see the letters of vendors posing as brides.  I could use a chuckle... :)
  • edited December 2011
    They've been coming out of the woodwork like CRAZY over the past couple of weeks. Usually I only have to deal with this idiocy over on the honeymoon board (nothing has turned me off travel agents more than sifting through their alter egos over there - such idiots)! Seriously. Makes me want to bang my head against the wall!

I should add, we've had problems with vendors spamming brides in their inboxes - let me know if it happens to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards