Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Woohoo! We have the date/venue!

I haven't been around much lately, but we set our date and booked our venue!  May 18, 2012 at the Old Mill in Rose Valley, PA.  Soooo excited!

It looks like I have a lot to catch up on judging by the discussions below! ;) 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Woohoo! We have the date/venue!

• amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats on booking a venue. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The Old Mill is gorgeous!  My cousin and my parents were married there!
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Recovering Actor- that's awesome!  Did you attend your cousin's wedding?  I've hardly heard of anyone who's been to a wedding there so any feedback is appreciated! :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hey this is kind of random, but yesterday I was at my family's lawyer and when I told him I was engaged we started talking about wedding venues. He told me got married at Old Mill, I hadn't heard of it until yesterday. He said it was the best food he ever had at a wedding and raved about it. THis was 4 years ago but the same caterer is there. I started checking it out bc of his recommendation.
  • edited December 2011
    congrats!  Let the real planning begin :)
  • Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!!  It feels so far away, but I keep hearing it goes so fast.

Jilly-  The menus look incredible.  I'm glad to hear someone had such a great experience.  I have tons of info from them, so let me you know if you want to know anything if you're considering there. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi!  I have been trying to find the perfect venue for my spring/summer 2013 wedding.  I have been looking at the beautiful pictures online of the Old Mill but have not been able to get in contact with the owner.  Do you have any details you could share with me? Does the reception have to be inside? What is the average cost per person and what does that include?  

I would love any help! Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards