Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

FD dance MS dance....together

Trying to save time...my fiance and i are thinking of picking one song, and he will dance with his mom and i will dance with my dad. At the same time. Of course we would like to choose a song together....but i think we need a shove in the right direction:) Anyone else do this? or even if not, any thoughts on a good song? Just lookin fo a little help :) thanks!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: FD dance MS dance....together

• edited December 2011
    i would LOVE to do this.  but my dad and i have a completely different relationship than my FI and his mom.  so the song could NEVER be the same.  i think its a great idea for those who can do it, though..

Because you loved me by celine dion
    I'll Remember by Madonna
  • ASLBethanyNHASLBethanyNH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in a similar situation except FH's parents are deceased so he will be dancing with MY Mom while I dance with my Dad.  We will then dance with his grown children.  I'm having a hard time finding a song too.  After some You Tube 'research' this morning I'm thinking about Unforgettable by Nat King Cole.  I like the version with Natalie too.

What about Wind Beneath my Wings by Bette Midler? 

Bethany
    9 days to go!
  • edited December 2011
    You could always do LA's "What a wonderful world"

My friend used that not to long ago at her wedding because they were combining the dance as well
    JL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards