Rhode Island

Crystal lake anyone?

did anyone book with Crystal lake or has anyone ever been married there? We went to check it out and loved it but just wanted to know what other people thought?

Thanks!

Re: Crystal lake anyone?

• EmandMC2BEmandMC2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to a wedding there. The couple got married out on the back patio and then moved inside for the reception. Everything  was nice. 
  • edited December 2011
    I just booked my wedding there for June 2011!  Other than the basics, I don't have too much info yet but I've heard that Tracy is a great coordinator. My co-worker is also having her wedding there next October so she is a little further along in the process and has been answering some questions for me.  There is a recent post from another bride a little further down the message board::

http://providence.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_delitesmith
  • edited December 2011
    My brother had his wedding reception there a couple of years ago and it was beautiful!  They loved there experience there and say all the time how amazing Tracy was!  Good Luck!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi!!  I am the bride who was married there a few months ago.  Let me know if you have any questions.  We absolutely loved it and had a perfect experience.  It is a hidden gem on here!
  • AriMatt789AriMatt789 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked there for July 2011. Tracy seemed really nice and I really liked the room. Plus my fiance liked that we could play a free round of Golf :) They are having an open house this Sunday the 28th from 1-4. I think it is just an open sort of thing where you can go look around and ask questions. If you go on the website I think there is another day in March where they have another open day. Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Crystal Lake is actually having a Wedding Open House this Saturday, too (Feb 27)  I think I'm going to go check it out.
    EDIT: Cancel that, it is the 28th. I must have read too quickly!
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely go see it in person.  The website does not do it any justice.  Tracy is phenomenal.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards