Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Weigh In Wednesday

I have almost reached the 90 day mark on the P90x program and am happy with the results.

Re: Weigh In Wednesday

• Options
    kris928kris928 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Melissa! I start P90x today, I hope I can do the full 90 days without stopping.
  • Options
    Jay+MarissaJay+Marissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm Day 66 of p90x. I haven't followed the eating plan at all, though, and you can tell ;(
  • Options
    kris928kris928 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I briefly glanced over the meal plan and I don't think I'll be following it either but, I have been eating just a tad bit healthier.
    Any P90x advice?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't follow it exactly because I hate eggs and protein shakes, but I stuck with low fat, low cal foods and worked out 1 hour a day at least 5 to 6 times a week. Don't get discouraged it took me one whole month to lose just 1 pound.
  • Options
    kris928kris928 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_weigh-wednesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:7a592acf-bf2b-4636-a8d1-37b8416ea1ebPost:92f2bea3-2ddc-418b-bad4-67856328929c">Re: Weigh In Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I didn't follow it exactly because I hate eggs and protein shakes
    Posted by melissaandjoel[/QUOTE]

Same here!! I took my before pictures and I think I'll keep looking at those for motivation!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not much to report on this week.  I got sick early last week, so it took me a while to get back into my routine.  Then I fell back out of it because of a big work party over the weekend and donating blood on Monday.  So today I'm trying to get back into working out.  I've been fairly good at tracking what I eat - at least when I know when I've eaten too much.  And no weight gained, so that's the bottom line.
  • Options
    cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Melissa-Do you have your before and after pictures you could share :)

Im on day 3 on 30 day shred and Im feeling the burn and loving it!! No weight lost obviously haha maybe next wednesday ;p
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't take any pictures, but I should have!
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Something possessed me on Tuesday and I went to the store and bought crackers, chex mix, and cookies. (Granted, they were low-fat Snackwell's cookies, but still). That's what I had for dinner the last two nights, so that's not too good. But other than that, the diet's still good and the workouts are going great! I missed my normal sculpt class on Monday, so I went to one this afternoon with a different instructor, and man she is tough! That was intense!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm on day 5 of P90X and I've lost 4 pounds since the start of our workout. I'm loving P90X. It's a butt kicker, but it's so worth it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Bdettecrow!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really want to try P90X but I can't seem to get myself to fork out the money for the whole DVD set.
  • Options
    cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amb0237-If you have the $150 and can afford it DO IT!!! 

I did p90x for about 3 weeks (borrowed it from my BIL, until he wanted it back), unfortunately I dont have the $150 to blow but if I did I would. It is an amazing workout dvd!
  • Options
    amberproamberpro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been doing shred, but you all are making me want to join the P90X bandwagon... and I'm usually anti-bandwagon :)  I didn't eat much better, but worked out and cut out snacking.  I am down 2 lbs.  I'm sure tonight's steak dinner and wine won't help...
    photo images_zps41edd072.jpg

Carter born 5/28/11
    BFP 9/27/12 EDD 6/11/13, MC 9wks, no HB

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards