Rhode Island
Options

place cards?

Anyone have a suggestion for how to get inexpensive place cards printed up? My wedding is SOON and I just realized that we haven't thought about this at all. I used vistaprint or 123print for my invitations (can't remember which!), but it doesn't look like you can have the guests names printed on the cards if you do it that way. Once I have a final list or close to it, how do I get them printed quickly? Thanks for any advice you have!

Re: place cards?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I did my own by printing each couples name in blue (to match my invitations) in a fancy font on clear large labels and then bought seating cards the same size as the labels. It only cost me about $20 and they looked great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought my place cards from Paper Direct for about $40 and I used the template to type in my guests' names on each card and printed them out myself at home. It took an hour or so. I definitely did mine in the last hour as well!
  • Options
    vaia814vaia814 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I had issues with the clear labels when I tried them in my printer for the invitations, but I found some simple place cards at staples so I'm going to give that a try.
  • Options
    DiLynn83DiLynn83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Try www.designerjen.org - she's a girl out of CT who does all kinds of stationery and invites, and my cousin hired her to do menu cards, place cards, and TY notes.  She worked really fast and was super cheap.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards