Virginia

Bernard's Landing at Smith Mountain Lake

Has anyone worked with Bernard's Landing for their wedding?  My fiance and I have spent a lot of weekends during the summer on Smith Moutain Lake, and we think it would be very special to get married there.

If you have worked with them or attended a wedding there, how did it go?  Were they easy to work with?

Really any information about Bernard's Landing's weddings would be helpful.  Thanks!

Re: Bernard's Landing at Smith Mountain Lake

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia_bernards-landing-at-smith-mountain-lake?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:236Discussion:be6adbff-3e02-4316-a24e-35d2c02c1cd7Post:ab173aea-04d0-4c5c-9386-62bcb18ebf48">Bernard's Landing at Smith Mountain Lake</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone worked with Bernard's Landing for their wedding?  My fiance and I have spent a lot of weekends during the summer on Smith Moutain Lake, and we think it would be very special to get married there. If you have worked with them or attended a wedding there, how did it go?  Were they easy to work with? Really any information about Bernard's Landing's weddings would be helpful.  Thanks!
    Posted by KellyBreanne[/QUOTE]

I'm actually getting married there on October 27th! They are great to work with
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards