Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Non-denom Churches close to downtown Cleveland

I'm looking for a non-denominational church that is close to or easily accessible to downtown Cleveland. A lot of my guests will be staying downtown and will not be from the area. Any recommendations for a church that costs around $1,000-$1,500?

Re: Non-denom Churches close to downtown Cleveland

• Options
    UDangel529UDangel529 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I know Case Western Reserve University has a Non-denom Chapel...I'm not sure of the price though & dont know if that's too far away for your out-of-town guests.  You could always work with the hotel to see if they could provide you with a shuttle -- especially if your reception is at the hotel. 

• Options
    rayro211rayro211 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Old Stone Church is amazing... But I have no clue about pricing.

You may want to drive around Tremont and check some out.  I know there are a few over there.  I apologize, but I cannot think of any of their names.  They'll come to me, though :)
  • Options
    JAck5209JAck5209 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think the Old Stone Church is non-denominational.  DH and I considered getting married there because it was so close to our reception space (House of Blues).  I know they require you to take classes and I believe you have to use their officiant. 

How many people are you inviting?  We chose a small chapel in Olmsted Falls.  It's non-denominational, low priced and close to the highway which makes it easily accessible to downtown.  It was really cute and we loved it.  Another bonus is that it's right across the street from a covered bridge which is great for pics.  Here is the website.  GL!

http://www.grandpacificweddingchapel.com/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards