Georgia-Savannah
Options

DJ Recommendations

Hi there!

We are getting married on 2.26.11 and I haven't found a DJ yet (YIKES).  Any good ones in the Savannah area or should I bring one from Jacksonville?

Thank you!
Kathy

Re: DJ Recommendations

• Options
    iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    There are plenty in Savannah.  Try DJ Chevy or  Moon River Productions.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    call dreammaker - 1-866-550-3732  they work in savannah area and are really great
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went with All About You, Jeff is awesome when we met with him even though he won't be our dj.
  • Options
    anasazi097anasazi097 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looking for a jazz band for our wedding in Savannah.  Any suggestions?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try The Jeff Beasley Band (I think they may call themselves The Fantastic Clams) now.  Google both.  They are AWESOME!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't fret.  Go to http://www.djray.net .  This is my site and my business.  I will perform the way YOU want it to be, not what I THINK you want it to be. I am available for your BIG DAY.  If you'd like to contact some actual references, call or e-mail me at ray@djray.net .  Happy planning!  Ray Williams
  • Options
    StacieAllmondStacieAllmond member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All About You Entertainment! 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    All About You Entertainment....is who we are going with they seem to have great reviews and are very well respected in Savannah.
  • Options
    Deborah BDeborah B member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

Jason Bouchea - DJ'S TO GO is amazing you can hear him on River Street during the waterfromt festivals - He is very professional, a firefighter for Savannah Fire and has played professionally in bands so he knows about music.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards