Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Anyone use Jason's Deli?

We are thinking of some inroom snacks and drinks before going out to eat. I like their price. Does anyone know how soon you need to place your order and what the delivery charge is (to Mandalay Bay). 

Any reviews?
image "When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges." Jack Handy My Blog

Re: Anyone use Jason's Deli?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We ended up not using Jason's Deli because we wanted more upscale food for our reception, but for snacks before dinner, I think they would be great! I got a quote from them though, and they charged $5 for a delivery fee to Mandalay Bay. They have a pretty good website, and I think you can actually do everything on there. I think bc it is just sandwiches/veggies/fruit that you only have to give them a couple days notic, but you could always email and ask.
  • Options
    threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yup we used them, and we LOVED them! I have reviews in my Married bio.

Yes the delivery charge was only $5, I placed my order a week ahead of time, but they said they really only needed a day or two's advance. we ordered for 50 ppl, they even said they really only needed a few hours notice. I'd say you'd be good with a day or two.

I called them to order, but I think you can order all online?

If you have any questions feel free to ask me!
    imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards