Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

I have no clue what to do!

My FI and I can not decide on a song. I have songs picked out for the father/daughter dance, and for our other family dances, the boquet toss and the garter, but we can not even find a song we like.

we were going to go with something country, but havent found any that we really like.

we need help!

Something cute and unique is what we want.

we are using "Walk With You" by Edwin McCain for father/daughter
"I hope you dance" for the mother/son dance--but a recording of me singing it!
 "Its raining men" for the bouquet toss, and "Im too sexy" for the garter.

please help us pick a cute song for our first dance!

:)

Re: I have no clue what to do!

• edited December 2011
    I really like Shania Twain,"Your Still The One"
  • edited December 2011
    I really like "God Bless The Broken Road" by Rascall Flatts.
    I am actually using an instrumental version of it for my ceremony enterance music.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Being married is a real thriller! =)

• JackieS725JackieS725 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing "Come a little closer" by Dierks Bentley
  • NickDanielleBNickDanielleB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We have the same problem. If you like country there are millions of them, depends on what you like, older/newer slow or fast. Keeper of the Stars is a good older one. Or Garth Brooks Make you feel my love.

Suggestion: grab a bottle of wine (or any booze) and jump on the computer with your FI. That's what we've been doing and its been a lot of fun.

• lwahllwahl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe Brad Paisley's "Little Moments", that is a cute song. Tim Mcgraw has a lot of good ones also. And I know it's not country but when I think of a cute song, Grow Old With You from The Wedding Singer always comes to mind. Lol Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    What about Keith Urban "Only you can love me this way."?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_clue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:29Discussion:c5850e64-da64-439f-adc9-25f4e8da05e5Post:6362d851-c163-47f1-a31d-a08db5b08c52">Re: I have no clue what to do!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Maybe Brad Paisley's "Little Moments", that is a cute song. Tim Mcgraw has a lot of good ones also. And I know it's not country but when I think of a cute song, Grow Old With You from The Wedding Singer always comes to mind. Lol Good luck!
    Posted by lwahl[/QUOTE]
    Wow... I'm using Grow Old With You for the last song and considering Little Moments for the first dance. I like your style! hahah
  • edited December 2011

Wrapped up in you... by Garth Brooks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards