• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

POLL: WFL?

I'm starving.

I'm loving MorningStar's new frozen entrees. It's like a fake-chicken fiesta in my mouth.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: POLL: WFL?

• I had a chipotle chicken panini and some pesto pasta salad. And an iced tea with lemon.

My first solid meal in over two days. Thank you tiny baby jesus.
  • Just had salad bar and soup at a local restaurant. I usually go with a coworker, but I just went alone and I must say, it was nice to just sit there in silence. And take deep breaths.
  • Stef, are you a veggie? Do you prefer morningstar or boca burgers?

• I just ate my leftover Chipotle bowl . . .  so not as good the second time around but just can't justify eating it all in one meal.  
    Married 9/3/2010!!
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Starving too.  Have another 2 hrs until lunch-pounding water like it's beer.  Give me ideas!  No food in fridge and I'm tempted to just say fck it and get McDonalds...
    Photobucket

Anniversary

• Still have 90 mins until lunch. But i packed my diet soda, 2 chicken pesto sausages from TJ's and a sweet potato. If I still feel hungry I can either have some graham crackers or a granola bar with it.
    ~~~Lynsey~~~
  • chicken and rice soup and a small bag of stacy's pita chips, mmm... drink is a diet snapple trop-a-rocka (new flavor -- i really enjoy it!!)
  • We went to the bar across the street and I ate half of a burger and an unsweetened iced tea.   Cant tell you how tempted I was to order a corona!!! 

May 2006 image
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2010-weddings_poll-wfl?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:594Discussion:a2ae1917-d255-43e6-8157-d79f7632f496Post:b0fba4ef-dfea-4a6d-a396-8abc028a0e84">Re: POLL: WFL?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Stef, are you a veggie? Do you prefer morningstar or boca burgers?
    Posted by stephaniem1977[/QUOTE]

Yes! I love MorningStar chicken but am not a fan of their burgers. Boca are the bomb. Throw some cheese & a little ketchup with onion and you'd never know the difference (from what I remember, anyway :))
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Had lettuce "salad" with fat free Italian Caesar dressing and a bowl of watermelon with a couple bottles of water.

*unenthusiastic "woopty doo" finger twirl"

BabyName Ticker
  • lol, Stef - "fake chicken fiesta"

I'm having a BLT at Subway - full foot long because FI and I are going camping (which for me means food availability = unpredictable) YUM
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 173 Invited image 79 Are ready to party!
    image 67 Will be missing out image 27 can't find their mailboxes

• oj and ww cheese which sucks btw.
  • FI and I are taking our boys to a Blues place here with the best ribs and pulled pork, or as I call it, "Heart Attack Platter" I am starving.

Married at last!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2010-weddings_poll-wfl?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:594Discussion:a2ae1917-d255-43e6-8157-d79f7632f496Post:36b486b5-ebac-48df-a512-c3abb3d70633">Re: POLL: WFL?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: POLL: WFL? : Yes! I love MorningStar chicken but am not a fan of their burgers. Boca are the bomb. Throw some cheese & a little ketchup with onion and you'd never know the difference (from what I remember, anyway :))
    Posted by steffiel[/QUOTE]

Cool. I am a total meat eater and lover, but need healthier options for lunches. They are pretty easy to transport and store.
  • Whole grain toast with peanut butter and water. So craving McDonalds though.
  • Went to lunch with coworkers and had half a burger, and I did share the pitcher :(
    It's too hot out to go for a run or anything after work to make up for it, too, so I'm just going to feel guilty for the rest of the day.

• Love Morningstar Farms!  I use their chkn nuggets instead of chicken for my 8-year-old (chicken nuggets from BlechDonalds are his FAVORITE food in the known universe), and he doesn't even know the difference!
  • i like the gardenburger brand best--love the original veggie burger  and chipotle.  BUT the best best best veggie burgers are the tiki marsala flavored ones at trader joes.  they are the bomb.  i ate them every day atmy old job, but my new job does not have a little oven and i refuse to heat them up in a microwave.  it's just weird.

i had a whole wheat pita pocket with hummus, two slices of chicken breast, and veggies from the garden.  and a fresh fruit salad a made. :)
  • Anyone see Food Inc??? Very good documentary on how our food is  produced in the USA! 
    I had a fruit smoothie while on the run to do WR errands.  Didn't have much luck but I did get our Sand ceremony glass and engraving done!  Yay!
    So Happily Married to the Love of my Life! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I just ate a Healthy Choice Frozen Dinner.  I was eating the dessert, an apple cobbler, and bit into a potato.  Potato cobbler, not so good.  I hate when food gets into the wrong compartment. 
    My wedding Bio My baking Blog View from Le'ahi Diamond Head image
  • I had a wild mushroom flatbread pizza and a side salad. 
    Photobucket
  • I won't tell you what I had for lunch becuase I was really, really bad, but I will say that I love the Morningstar sausage links.  I used to put two on a hotdog bun for lunch when I was in college!  Their burgers are just meh though - I agree with whoever said the Gardenburgers are way better.  Boca were sort of my backup - I didn't love them, but they were better than Morningstar.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I had an Apple Pecan Chicken Salad from Wendy's with pomegranate dressing.  Yum!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards