Not Engaged Yet

Happy Wednesday!

Hope everyone is having a good day!  Are you working or are you taking today off to prep for tomorrow?  I'm here at work, I leave at 1pm and getting the final prep for tomorrow.  This turkey in the fridge is very intimidating; we have a staring contest every time I open the fridge.

How far is everyone traveling on Thursday? 

Anyone notice people ALREADY camped out in front of Best Buy for black Friday?  My friend posted on FB that there were people camped out last night.  Crazy.....  I'm working Friday, but I get out early and I am AVOIDING the stores!  I'm more of an online shopper anyway.  Ugh, I just realized I cannot ship ANYTHING to my house that's for my bf for Christmas.  Who do I ask to deliver the packages to????? 

What's everyone else's plans for the weekend?  Saturday AM I'm going to the day spa for a wax, then taking mom to DSW to buy some more shoes then dad and I are going skeet shooting and probably regular .22 shooting fun.  Saturday night I'm thinking we can all go out for dinner.  Sunday the parents leave bf and I are going to East Rutherford, NJ to check out the puppy-dog (this is what my bf calls him now) then coming home, putting up the Christmas tree and my friend is coming over for tutoring if she brings her daughter we might bake cookies. 

If this is a little premature (talking about weekend plans) I'm sorry, but hey for some people this is their "Friday"!

Have a good day (and a good Thanksgiving!)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
image 36 Yes
image 2 No
image 21 Unknown

Re: Happy Wednesday!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-wednesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2d83c58d-1c89-4c71-a28c-0708b6aa0fb5Post:6fd18bec-8609-4b52-a391-93e3ae5223de">Happy Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hope everyone is having a good day!  Are you working or are you taking today off to prep for tomorrow?  I'm here at work, I leave at 1pm and getting the final prep for tomorrow.  This turkey in the fridge is very intimidating; we have a staring contest every time I open the fridge. How far is everyone traveling on Thursday?  Anyone notice people ALREADY camped out in front of Best Buy for black Friday?  My friend posted on FB that there were people camped out last night.  Crazy.....  I'm working Friday, but I get out early and I am AVOIDING the stores!  I'm more of an online shopper anyway.  Ugh, I just realized I cannot ship ANYTHING to my house that's for my bf for Christmas.  Who do I ask to deliver the packages to?????  What's everyone else's plans for the weekend?  Saturday AM I'm going to the day spa for a wax, then taking mom to DSW to buy some more shoes then dad and I are going skeet shooting and probably regular .22 shooting fun.  Saturday night I'm thinking we can all go out for dinner.  Sunday the parents leave bf and I are going to East Rutherford, NJ to check out the puppy-dog (this is what my bf calls him now) then coming home, putting up the Christmas tree and my friend is coming over for tutoring if she brings her daughter we might bake cookies.  If this is a little premature (talking about weekend plans) I'm sorry, but hey for some people this is their "Friday"! Have a good day (and a good Thanksgiving!)
    Posted by buddysmom80[/QUOTE]

<div>Morning and happy Thanksgiving-Eve-Day :)</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm working a full day today. I might try to sneak out a <em>little </em>early because FI and I are going to DE tonight (2.5 hours away, without traffic) and I still have to pack. I'll probably throw leggings and a big sweater into a bag and call it a day to be honest. </div><div>
    </div><div>I ship almost all of what I order to my office. It's easier that way. UPS and FedEx won't leave packages at my apartment because there's nobody home to sign for them. </div><div>
    </div><div>As for this weekend, I have to work until 2 on Friday and then I have a wax appointment. On Saturday, I'm going BM dress shopping with my girls and my mom. Sunday will probably just be a lazy day. I just want to sleep in and relax!</div>

• Happy thanksgiving eve everyone! I have a full day of work today. Blah and I work until 1 on Friday. Tomorrow we are doing brunch with my family which is only half an hour away from us and then dinner with BF's family which is only 20 minutes away from my family.  It's great, that everything is so close that we get to see both sides of the family without having to choose.

I usually have all packages sent to me at work since no one is home to sign for them.  BF does the same.  I began working on creating a wish list on amazon.com for the BF for Xmas gift suggestions. I have no idea of what to put on there.... ughhh.... Any suggestions?

Not sure exactly what we are doing this weekend, no holiday gift shopping though.  Mostly relaxing doing some fixing up around the house.  I believe on Saturday morning we are going to look at some more houses, but we are also going back to see one of the homes we really liked. It's the home we keep comparing all others to.  So I am looking forward to that a lot.

After a month we finally have a working washer/dryer.  The guy came to fit it yesterday BF ran a load last night and it seemed to work out fine.  Yay!

Anniversary

• I'm also working a full day today, since I'm taking off tomorrow, much to my boss's dismay.

I really don't want to think about Christmas shopping - I barely make anything above bills, and I'm not sure if the perm job I got offered is going to pay any more than what I'm making now, so I'm probably going to end up using the money my parents usually give me for Christmas to buy presents.  

Tomorrow we're having someone from mom's work over for dinner, and then I'm probably going to bed early.  We tend to keep it pretty low key.  BF will be spending the day at his parents' house, and they do a mini-Thanksgiving since they don't really consider it a holiday (they're British).  I seriously thought until yesterday that he was going to go home and have a pasta bake, but apparently they do a small turkey, a ham (his brother doesn't eat turkey), and his dad will make sweet potato pie.  It's still not a lot compared to what we do, but at least he's not having baked ziti.

Friday I'm working again, and we're doing Friendsgiving at BF's place.  We're making those green beans and potatoes I shared earlier this week, and I'll be able to eat ham, but that's about it.  I caught grief for saying I was making sauteed green beans when there will be green bean casserole, but I can't eat green bean casserole.  BF claimed there was nothing meant by it, but it was really irritating.  These people deal with me every day, and they don't think.  Ugh.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • buddysmom80buddysmom80 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2012
    rdr-Happy Thanksgiving Eve Day to you too!  I'll be honest I'll be rocking the leggings/big sweater ensemble this weekend too and I'm staying home.

I wish I could have stuff shipped to my job, but it takes FOREVER to get anything shipped to your physical office ugh.  I'm thinking maybe my bf's old roommates but he stops there every once and a while after work.  Have fun BM dress shopping and relaxing on Sunday!

Danser-I am telling BF to do an amazon wishlist next year, I just found out about it and what a good freaking idea!  And YAYYYYYYY for the washer/dryer working!!!!!

Peek-I'm in the same boat with you, after the bills are paid and money is put into savings, there's not a lot of spending money, that's why the whole black Friday thing blows my mind.  My parents and I made the decision to only buy 3 gifts for each other.  So six gifts total plus two stockings (I usually put cookies and small dollar store stuff in there) plus whatever my bf wants (kindle fire).  We get a bonus that could be up to 3% of our annual salary (before taxes then good old CT taxes the crap out of it) and I use that for gifts.  I usually wait until the money is in my account and then buy gifts.  I know someone who figured out their bonus at 3% and bought gifts based on it, then our bonus was only 2.2% so she was pissed.  In my former life I was a hairstylist and there is a beauty school (Paul Mitchell) down the street from me and they are looking for instructors.  I'm thinking about doing that on Saturdays just to get some extra cash.  Life is expensive!

ETA-I only saw rdr's post and I didn't want to leave anyone out :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Im supposed to work a full day but might cut out early since I still feel like crap and got no sleep last night.

I only have to drive two miles for my Thanksgiving this year :)

I normally have things shipped to my work since our mail guy has no problem leaving them out in the rain. I ordered my first Coach purse on Tues and it is supposed to be delivered Friday, well our office is closed so I wont get it until Monday :(

This weekend I work at BWW on Friday and Sunday and Saturday we have a wedding to  go to. FI is also putting up Xmas lights tomorrow morning, I am excited!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-wednesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:2d83c58d-1c89-4c71-a28c-0708b6aa0fb5Post:7ceeb03f-a0e8-4950-8378-f9c7d5c421ea">Re: Happy Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im supposed to work a full day but might cut out early since I still feel like crap and got no sleep last night. I only have to drive two miles for my Thanksgiving this year :) I normally have things shipped to my work since our mail guy has no problem leaving them out in the rain. I ordered my first Coach purse on Tues and it is supposed to be delivered Friday, well our office is closed so I wont get it until Monday :( This weekend I work at BWW on Friday and Sunday and Saturday we have a wedding to  go to. FI is also putting up Xmas lights tomorrow morning, I am excited!
    Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]

Aw that sucks you're sick.  Yay for the new Coach bag, which one did you get?  I get mine at the Coach outlet but only go about once every four years lol.  Do you guys go crazy with the Xmas lights?  BF and I are on the fence about it, yet he wants to get a light up Yoda dressed as Santa to put in the yard......

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • I confirmed our photographer last night!! Our second choice venue is available on 10/19/13, and my parents (or at least Daddy as of now) are going to come tour it with me on 11/29 -- I still haven't heard back from the first choice, but I'm thinking that the second choice may end up being the one we go with anyway because of the ease of finding it for out of town guests (it's right near the hospital that Tyler's family uses when they don't want to go to the horrible hospital in their town) and the copious parking. I don't know if we'd want to use it for the reception, but they do allow outside caterers, so I'm warming up to the possibility of having it there.

We're just going to Tyler's family for Thanksgiving. My local grandmother canceled Thanksgiving, so we're free for the day. I'm relieved to only have to make one hour-long drive instead of an hour-long drive then another hour-long drive to get to the second Thanksgiving then another hour-long drive home. We have a puppy and while she can now make it like ten hours without going to the bathroom in the house, we don't want to be gone for crazy long.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-wednesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:2d83c58d-1c89-4c71-a28c-0708b6aa0fb5Post:2d11a9db-b093-41e1-8f62-c5a3933b761b">Re: Happy Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confirmed our photographer last night!! Our second choice venue is available on 10/19/13, and my parents (or at least Daddy as of now) are going to come tour it with me on 11/29 -- I still haven't heard back from the first choice, but I'm thinking that the second choice may end up being the one we go with anyway because of the ease of finding it for out of town guests (it's right near the hospital that Tyler's family uses when they don't want to go to the horrible hospital in their town) and the copious parking. I don't know if we'd want to use it for the reception, but they do allow outside caterers, so I'm warming up to the possibility of having it there. We're just going to Tyler's family for Thanksgiving. My local grandmother canceled Thanksgiving, so we're free for the day. I'm relieved to only have to make one hour-long drive instead of an hour-long drive then another hour-long drive to get to the second Thanksgiving then another hour-long drive home. We have a puppy and while she can now make it like ten hours without going to the bathroom in the house, we don't want to be gone for crazy long.
    Posted by ahstillwell[/QUOTE]

Yay on finding a photographer!  I would think parking would be important in finding a venue.  How is the parking in your top choice venue (you said something about it being on a college campus)?  I don't know how people do the whole driving back and forth on a holiday.  BF and I made the decision to switch off holidays instead of driving to my parents then back out to his mom, etc. 

BTW I love the pictures of your dogs it makes me smile every time I see it!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • I have a feeling today is going to go by extremely slow! I'm here all day and also work a full day Friday.

We are lucky because both of our parents are within a half hour of each other. We're going to H's parents around noon and then my parents around 4:30.

For the weekend nothing is scheduled. I think we'll look around for some Christmas stuff for the house. We don't have any stockings! And I'm hoping we go see a movie. We saw Argo last weekend (awesome) and we still have Flight, Skyfall, Lincoln and Silver Linings on our list.

Hope everyone has a great Turkey Day!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-wednesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:2d83c58d-1c89-4c71-a28c-0708b6aa0fb5Post:6792f64a-0fc7-4a97-8260-25b0a0e678bd">Re: Happy Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Wednesday! : Aw that sucks you're sick.  Yay for the new Coach bag, which one did you get?  I get mine at the Coach outlet but only go about once every four years lol.  Do you guys go crazy with the Xmas lights?  BF and I are on the fence about it, yet he wants to get a light up Yoda dressed as Santa to put in the yard......

Its one of the teal Totes. My mom paid half for my xmas gift so I was perfectly fine paying $40 for my half.

This year we are going crazy. FI wants our house to look like the house in Christmas Vacation. We went out after Xmas last year and bought all the clearance old style lights with the big bulbs. It'll be interesting. Last year we only did the garage and the year before we didn't have any so people in our neighborhood are going to be surprised!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-wednesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:2d83c58d-1c89-4c71-a28c-0708b6aa0fb5Post:7d18fd55-3e23-440f-8bab-f1abf7a9f16d">Re: Happy Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Wednesday! : Its one of the teal Totes. My mom paid half for my xmas gift so I was perfectly fine paying $40 for my half. This year we are going crazy. FI wants our house to look like the house in Christmas Vacation. We went out after Xmas last year and bought all the clearance old style lights with the big bulbs. It'll be interesting. Last year we only did the garage and the year before we didn't have any so people in our neighborhood are going to be surprised!

I haven't bought a Coach bag in forever, I'll have to check them out later.  We bought the light up deer at Michael's and BF decided that Yoda would be a good addition to the deer (I don't know where he got this idea lol).  We'll probably string lights up around the house and get those LED icecicle (sp?) lights for our front porch.  I also want to hang some Xmas bulbs from the front porch.  I have a feeling the lights are going to get out of hand......BF said after Xmas we'll buy more lights when they are on clearence.

I  met one of my neighbors this weekend (actually we met both neighbors lol), I guess the previous owner didn't do much decorating for the holidays (her kids are teenagers) and he said his kids loved that we decorated for Halloween (I would've done more outside stuff but Hurricane Sandy screwed that up) so I'm sure the neighbors will like the lights and if they don't oh well lol.  Our town is known for having a few houses with a lot of lights so I'm sure we'll be fine!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-wednesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:2d83c58d-1c89-4c71-a28c-0708b6aa0fb5Post:36fdfe50-dcbf-4985-bddd-7740106b6c5c">Re: Happy Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Wednesday! : Yay on finding a photographer!  I would think parking would be important in finding a venue.  How is the parking in your top choice venue (you said something about it being on a college campus)?  I don't know how people do the whole driving back and forth on a holiday.  BF and I made the decision to switch off holidays instead of driving to my parents then back out to his mom, etc.  BTW I love the pictures of your dogs it makes me smile every time I see it!

We had to switch off holidays when I was a kid because my dad's family lives in Southern California and my mom's family is here in Nashville. It made holidays sooooo much easier because you could only do one or the other.

The parking isn't too bad at the other venue, but to get there, you have to go a very convoluted way to get there. My parents and grandparents know how to get there, of course, but Tyler's family is all from a town an hour north of Nashville and they don't know Nashville very well, so I think telling them to get off of the Interstate, turn right, go a mile then turn left is kinder than saying get off the interstate, turn right, go a couple of miles, turn left on this random side street, go down another mile, turn left, turn left, turn right down a one way street, find parking behind the building :x.

And our dogs are pretty much the best people ever. We're looking forward to dog-based engagement photos, haha.

• Happy Wednesday and Thanksgiving Eve everyone! I also work a full day today. I'm off at 3:30 though, so I am sure the day will fly by. It usually does, yesterday was super busy. I went shopping last night for sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie ingredients. Originally I was going to just buy sweet potatoes at Costco (their pre-made ones are so good) but, they were out. So I ended up buying the pumpkin pie there, and I'm going to make the sweet potatoes from scratch.

Stina - I hope you feel better soon! Yay for your new purse though :)

Buddy - Can you ask a friend/family member to ship things to their house? I always get everything I buy online shipped to my parents. I don't have a locked mail box so one year I ordered a pair of shoes for my sister off Amazon and the USPS guy left it on my porch and it got soaked by the rain and basically ruined. Also, no one is usually home so the FED EX or UPS people won't leave my stuff anyway.

RDR - I think leggings and a big sweater will look great! I'm actually thinking of wearing that this weekend when I go out. It's been pouring down rain this whole week, so I don't feel like spending a ton of time on getting ready.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Happy Wednesday and Thanksgiving Eve!

I was supposed to work a half day today, but as I am once again fighting a cold, I stayed home.  I don't think my coworkers want me to be in spreading my sick germs around before a nice long weekend.  Since I am home all day, I got an early start on my pie baking (don't worry I've been washing my hands like every 5 minutes).  The first pie just came out of the oven.  I'd like to think that the apartment smells delicious, but I can't really smell anything. 

Our drive to Thanksgiving is about an hour and a half. 

Danser- congrats on finally getting your washer/dryer fixed!

Stina- I can't wait to see picture of you Christmas Vacation style decorating.  FI and I watch that movie every year.  I can't believe that the boy who plays Rusty is now Leonard on The Big Bang Theory. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • still- dog based engagement photos sounds like the cutest thing!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see those pics!

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-wednesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:2d83c58d-1c89-4c71-a28c-0708b6aa0fb5Post:5a12285b-6574-4e55-a2a0-9fee1f52d450">Re: Happy Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]still- dog based engagement photos sounds like the cutest thing!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see those pics!
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

We gotta find a way to best showcase Munchkin's thalidomide flippers and drummies.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-wednesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:2d83c58d-1c89-4c71-a28c-0708b6aa0fb5Post:209f16e0-d27f-468e-8dd7-419bef28cc3e">Re: Happy Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Wednesday! : We gotta find a way to best showcase Munchkin's thalidomide flippers and drummies.
    Posted by ahstillwell[/QUOTE]
    lol

Anniversary

• thejucheideathejucheidea member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-wednesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:2d83c58d-1c89-4c71-a28c-0708b6aa0fb5Post:2470da87-072d-4bcc-ab4f-5baa16220cfd">Re: Happy Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Wednesday! : lol
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

Her legs are seriously comically short. I've always had Golden Retrievers, so this whole low-rider phenomenon is the weirdest thing ever. She has little stubby legs and brings in fleas because her tummy's so low to the ground. She has an attitude and herds the other dogs when they're doing their nightly dog wrestling. She wants to be in my lap 24/7. She barks ferociously at my alarm clock in the morning because she's not ready to stop cuddling me.

The life of the tiny, one-eared dog is nice.

ETA: Also we call her Groundsweeper Willie or Tyrion.

• Hey guys!

Everyone's Thanksgivings plans sound great, but I'm sorry for those of you who have to work Friday! That pretty much sucks. I'm jealous of everyone who isn't traveling far - BF and I are driving 5 hours upstate to his parents' house, leaving at 6am tomorrow morning.

Anyways, this will be my first Thanksgiving away from my family, and I'm a little bummed out about it. At least we're doing Christmas with my family!

Also, for all the doggie lovers out there - I just brought home beef pizzle sticks for Kaya and she LOVES IT. If you do not know what beef pizzle is, just google it. You're welcome.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-wednesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2d83c58d-1c89-4c71-a28c-0708b6aa0fb5Post:b064628b-2a91-4ada-ac93-7f4c55c14a20">Re: Happy Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys! Everyone's Thanksgivings plans sound great, but I'm sorry for those of you who have to work Friday! That pretty much sucks. I'm jealous of everyone who isn't traveling far - BF and I are driving 5 hours upstate to his parents' house, leaving at 6am tomorrow morning. Anyways, this will be my first Thanksgiving away from my family, and I'm a little bummed out about it. At least we're doing Christmas with my family!<strong> Also, for all the doggie lovers out there - I just brought home beef pizzle sticks for Kaya and she LOVES IT. If you do not know what beef pizzle is, just google it. You're welcome.</strong>
    Posted by Hummingbird125[/QUOTE]

<div>Bull penis?</div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-wednesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2d83c58d-1c89-4c71-a28c-0708b6aa0fb5Post:d7bbe9b4-cba7-4e01-b1f9-9526270fa4f1">Re: Happy Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Wednesday! : Bull penis?
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

<div>You win. She's currently granwing on that thing like there's no tomorrow.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-wednesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2d83c58d-1c89-4c71-a28c-0708b6aa0fb5Post:d7bbe9b4-cba7-4e01-b1f9-9526270fa4f1">Re: Happy Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Wednesday! : Bull penis?
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

Yep and Maus has 2-3 at home :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-wednesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2d83c58d-1c89-4c71-a28c-0708b6aa0fb5Post:33106dcf-9724-4a68-8802-8b494fbdf2ea">Re: Happy Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Wednesday! : Yep and Maus has 2-3 at home :)
    Posted by motoLyn[/QUOTE]

<div>I might have to see if I can get Z some for Christmas...</div>
    I french with my man
  • Hmm. My dog is little with razorsharp teeth. Wonder if he'd like those. I'll have to give it a shot because he goes through regular bones in a day.

I'm traveling to the very cold mid-west tomorrow. Central Wisconsin and eastern Iowa. At least there won't be snow!

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Gross! This is why I have cats.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-wednesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:2d83c58d-1c89-4c71-a28c-0708b6aa0fb5Post:47136580-5e5e-4757-8573-d1be9f1bc710">Re: Happy Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy Wednesday and Thanksgiving Eve! I was supposed to work a half day today, but as I am once again fighting a cold, I stayed home.  I don't think my coworkers want me to be in spreading my sick germs around before a nice long weekend.  Since I am home all day, I got an early start on my pie baking (don't worry I've been washing my hands like every 5 minutes).  The first pie just came out of the oven.  I'd like to think that the apartment smells delicious, but I can't really smell anything.  Our drive to Thanksgiving is about an hour and a half.  Danser- congrats on finally getting your washer/dryer fixed! Stina- I can't wait to see picture of you Christmas Vacation style decorating.  FI and I watch that movie every year.  <strong>I can't believe that the boy who plays Rusty is now Leonard on The Big Bang Theory.</strong> 
    Posted by lovelyheather[/QUOTE]

Say what!? Yup I am definitely going to have to watch that some time this weekend now. That never occured to me.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-wednesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:2d83c58d-1c89-4c71-a28c-0708b6aa0fb5Post:59d53286-478f-4e0b-bafa-e429ad9e9703">Re: Happy Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hmm. My dog is little with razorsharp teeth. Wonder if he'd like those. I'll have to give it a shot because he goes through regular bones in a day. <strong>I'm traveling to the very cold mid-west tomorrow. Central Wisconsin and eastern Iowa. At least there won't be snow!</strong>
    Posted by msuprincess04[/QUOTE]

Lucky for you, its not that cold here right now! I live in Northeast WI and we are supposed to be around 60 today and tomorrow. Central WI should be close to the same.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-wednesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2d83c58d-1c89-4c71-a28c-0708b6aa0fb5Post:f5951afb-47d8-48ca-aa67-054f4ea44143">Re: Happy Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Wednesday! : Lucky for you, its not that cold here right now! I live in Northeast WI and we are supposed to be around 60 today and tomorrow. Central WI should be close to the same.

I'm in Michigan and I can not believe how nice the weather is right now.  The average high this time of year is 45F and it is currently 60F. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards