Not Engaged Yet

I need a post that won't make me cringe.

Between BSC-explosion the last 2 days, and my dumb surgery, I need something fun.

Do you and SO have nicknames for each other?

What is your work environment like (or equivalent)?

In honor of the anniversary of his death (Friday),  How do you feel about Johnny Cash?

Paper or plastic? Or canvas?

Guilty pleasures?

Pet peeves?

Job you would LOVE:

Job you would HATE:

How do you feel about St. Patrick's Day?

Re: I need a post that won't make me cringe.

• hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, oh I wanna play. i'm sorry about your tushie by the way.

He calls me fluffin muffin, I call  puddin pop. It's disgusting.

Call center... woot?

In honor of the anniversary of his death (Friday),  How do you feel about Johnny Cash?

I esp liked his cover of Hurt, no other opinions though.

I have canvas bags that my mom sends me from Trader Joe's. They are so fun!

Guilty pleasures?

Cadberry eggs. I flove those things

Pet peeves?

I dislike it when people have hair on their clothes. I also freaked out by the person who clips his nails at work. I can hear that dude!

Job you would LOVE:

I would love to be in charge of the oil reclaimation teams that go to oil spills. They also experiment ways to clean up spills most cost effectively.

Job you would HATE:

Jr high teacher, those kids are little bastards.

Yay, green mashed taters!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ana_2985Ana_2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not really.  But sometimes I call him different names because his real name is difficult for me to say.

Very laid back.  I'm a grad student, so I can pretty much make my own rules and schedule.

I don't love him or hate him or his music.

Paper.  Or those old lady bags made of recycled plastic.

Guilty pleasures?
    Real Housewives and Keeping Up With the Kardashians.

Pet peeves?
    Right now it is adults with full time jobs that eat all of my food and adults that complain when they have to work more than 20 hours a week.  Welcome to the real world.  Those are pretty specific though.

Job you would LOVE:
    I want to work in a museum.  Or maybe tutoring.  I mostly hate teaching, but I enjoy the one-on-one time with students who struggle.

Job you would HATE:
    Anything involving math/finances.

I find all of the "Irish" music annoying but I don't mind the excuse to drink beer and eat Irish potatoes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    not really....I call him babe which isn't original AT ALL.

awesome...one job I work with nuns who are hilarious and kind, and the other is at a college and the kids are great.

I love him!  I have always loved his music, but my FI (and apparently soon me!) is related to June Carter Cash by blood and Johnny by marriage....kinda cool I think!

I have started a collection of pretty canvas and recycled bags!  My grocery store has been selling ones with famous works of art on them....my current favorite is Monet's lilly pads.

Guilty pleasures?
    my iPhone....im obsessed and love everything about it.

Pet peeves?
    stupid people...they annoy me. 

Job you would LOVE:
    hahaha, I have always wanted to be a wedding planner!  Guess I will get my shot now that I'm officially engaged!

Job you would HATE:
    truck driver...I don't think I could be alone all day every day.

love it!  Three years ago on St. Pats is when my FI and I first met! Plus I live in chicago and they dye the river bright green!
    Jan 2011 January SC- Wedding Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    396 were invited image
    250 will be there!image
    146 are missing outimage
    0 are still thinkingimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
  • edited December 2011
    He calls me snoozy sometimes... that's about it though.

I'm a grad student, so it's pretty easy going.

Ring of Fire is great.  Other than that, I don't have much of an opinion.

I use the recycled bags (the ones from Whole Foods)

Guilty pleasures?
    Make It or Break It. 

Pet peeves?
    I have many, but they escape me at the moment.  The only one I can think of is when one of my roommates puts the toilet paper on the roll the wrong way.

Job you would LOVE:
    Can "Not Grad School" be an answer? 

Job you would HATE:
    Grad School? Seriously though, I'd HATE hate hate to be a saleswoman. 

I like Irish music, and it's a fun excuse to wear green and eat lots of potatoes.  Although, I haven't "celebrated" St. Patty's Day in years.
  • edited December 2011
    We're both button or love button or lovebutt or love muffin or muffin or butt and sometimes i call him pookabear or pooka or pooks. it's gross, I can't remember the last time either of us said the others name outloud

A bad reality show

He's always one of the people I name in those name 5 people you'd like to have dinner/hang out w/questions

Canvas if I remember to bring it otherwise plastic

Guilty pleasures?
    TK, Orange Juice, spider solitaire

Pet peeves?
    People who say "like" enough times for me to notice in conversation, liars, pathological one uppers, and children singing

Job you would LOVE:
    Funeral Director

Job you would HATE:
    Accountant (my accounting classes scarred me for life)

I liked it a lot more in college
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MattsPenguinMattsPenguin member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We call each other Penguin (thus the screen name)

cube farm

Loved "Walk the Line".  Don't know enough to truly comment on him as a controversial figure.

Canvas, if I ever remember to put it in my car!  Plastic other wise, which we do save and reuse or recycle.

Guilty pleasures?
    Bad reality television, Kardashians and Kendra

Pet peeves?
    Kids who wear the heely shoes . . . they bug the crap out of me!

Job you would LOVE:
    Actress, dancer, teacher

Job you would HATE:
    any service job where you are "invisible" to the general public

Indifferent.  I don't own anything green.  Although we did go to the Southie parade last year.
  • edited December 2011
    No, not really. Usually just the unoriginal "babe"!

I'm the only girl in a corporate office, so very manly!

Love him! I grew up in Tennessee and have always loved country music. I own his greatest hits!

Plastic, because I like to reuse as mini garbage bags for the bathroom trash cans. Canvas, because sometimes I have to commute with groceries and it's the most durable and comfortable to carry.

Guilty pleasures?
    Girlfriends (TV show; it's like the African-American version of Sex & the City, and it's awesome!)

Pet peeves?
    People who create or use new/slang spellings for words or who frequently shorten words.  Examples: preggers, chillaxin, luv (especially 'tru luv'), etc.

Job you would LOVE:
    college professor (arts/social sciences)

Job you would HATE:
    financial analyst

Kiss me, I'm (Northern) Irish!
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I call him Moose, and he calls me Wondy (as in won-dee-ful). I know, gag.

I work in a start-up company with pretty much all 30 year old men. We have a foos-ball table for brainstorming and i get emails with Family Guy clips too often for my liking. We're also all workaholics, which is lame.

In honor of the anniversary of his death (Friday),  How do you feel about Johnny Cash? I heart Johnny. Perhaps I should put folk music down as my guilty pleasure?

Canvas. Go green!

Guilty pleasures?
    Silk pillowcases, Home Decor blogs, TK

Pet peeves?
    Chronic Texters

Job you would LOVE:
    Movie set designer

Job you would HATE:
    Flight attendant

I'm Scotch-Irish and I live in Boston. So it's a pretty big deal.
    * Cue theme music : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtCAhb5QGSo&feature=fvst
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He recently (like the last 2 months or so) started calling me babe.  I've always called him "boyfriend". Literally.  I just go "Ohhh boyfriend!!" and he responds.lol

Laid back.  There are 2 employees and our boss is a volunteer so it's great.

I like 'em.  Good music.

Canvas or plastic (depends on if we're low or not...I always keep a supply for the dogs outtings)

Guilty pleasures?
    Taylor Swift music..hehe

Pet peeves?
    Bad drivers, the jr. high students across the street. 

Job you would LOVE:
    Public Relations Manager....o0o

Job you would HATE:
    Accountant.  I am not an accountant.

Well my work is actually restoring the historical Saint Patrick's Church and my first name is Erin....and I've always wanted to go visit the old country...and I may or may not have big sparkley shamrock sunglasses to wear on the beach in Cuba on the 17th.  So um, I LOVE IT!!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, probably too many to count. Some of my favories are Gumby and Pokie, Tinkerbell and Peterpan

I live where I work. 700+ residents 18 Resident Assistants. All hell breaks lose some days

In honor of the anniversary of his death (Friday),  How do you feel about Johnny Cash? Love him!

Plastic, I can atleast turn around and recycle them at the store.

Guilty pleasures?
    massages, pedicures, chocolate covered fruit

Pet peeves?
    biting nails, obsessive clicking of pens

Job you would LOVE:
    financial advisor or Nanny

Job you would HATE:
    Retail Cashier
  • edited December 2011
    as
    ide from the usual hunny, sweetie, or pumpkin butt, Butthole or heffer- but they are said with love, lol.

Laid-back and typical office environment..fun stuff

He had some good music

Canvas or I like Macy’s big paper bags they have at Christmas. I hate plastic, they hurt my hands L

Guilty pleasures?
    TK (or NEY), celebrity blogs, and basically any reality show on VH1 or E!

Pet peeves?
    Bad drivers and spelling errors. I HATE when people who the wrong to, two, too or there, they’re, and their. I also hate when people don’t feel the need to use the correct grammar/spelling in discussion boards in my classes. I wonder if these people know that they are being graded on their writing and they sound really uneducated…That sort of thing

Job you would LOVE:
    I love my job! I would also like to be a trophy wife and trust fund baby…are those jobs?

Job you would HATE:
    Nurse…two words: poopy butts. I also hated when I worked in retail because people are crazy and very rude!

Any holiday that is celebrated with drinking is good in my book :)

imageimageimageimage
  • zaneopalzaneopal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sort of. They're plays on both of our names...I call him by the Russian diminutive of his name (I was taking Russian the semester we started dating) and he pronounces my name like he has a lisp.

Well, I'm in my last semester of college, and school is school. I have a lot of hostile feelings towards people in my major who are taking random classes to get easy As (and there's a lot). On the other hand, the lab I work in is a lot of fun; we're all pretty snarky.

I like his cover of "Hurt". Otherwise, I guess I'm kind of neutral. Country's not really my thing. He was incredibly talented though.

Canvas. I keep them in my car.

Guilty pleasures?
    TK, The Biggest Loser, peopleofwalmart.com

Pet peeves?
    Leaving dirty dishes all over the apartment, or stacked in the sink with no intent to wash them. And lately...snow blocking multiple spaces in my complex's parking lot, which doesn't have enough spots as it is.

Job you would LOVE:
    Bioterrorism threat analyst, working with BSL-3 bacteria. I just think it would be so awesome to be working with this stuff all the time, and doing it to keep people safe.

Job you would HATE:
    Retail Sales. I did a stint at Bath and Body Works over Hannukah/Christmas one year, and by the time New Year's rolled around, I was practically clawing at the walls.

I feel like it's just another day, really. I'm not much of a drinker, though I've got a pretty decent chunk of Irish in me. So...I guess it's a day for me to wear green and avoid getting pinched.
  • MidniteRaeMidniteRae member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you and SO have nicknames for each other?Ya.We have a few. Usually he calls me wifey/wife so I call him hubbie and sometimes i'll call him Hub as a joke. He also calls me Pixi. We also call each other babe. We also say that he is Spider-man and I am his MaryJane.

What is your work environment like (or equivalent)? n/a yet :(

In honor of the anniversary of his death (Friday),  How do you feel about Johnny Cash?He's okay
    Paper or plastic? Or canvas?canvas

Guilty pleasures? I have no idea. I guess Biggest Loser, 16 and Pregnant, Bridezillas, etc

Pet peeves?stupid people, people who can't drive, etc. I have a few. Kids that can't read, know their alphabet or count by the time they are 4, crappy parents, etc.

Job you would LOVE: Music teacher, Music Therapist, Author, Storm Chaser
    Job you would HATE: BF's job, i don't know what else, there is probably a lot of jobs I would hate...

How do you feel about St. Patrick's Day? I used to like it because I used to go to an Irish Catholic school. All of the nuns were irish and actually from Ireland and had thick accents and sometimes we got to see them Irish dance. Now I don't really care for it, but I suppose it's okay.
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Zane- Have you read "The Hot Zone", it's a great read esp if you want to work in BSL anything.
  • edited December 2011
    Hmm....I tend to always call him babe and he calls me everything from baby to love muffin or whatever mushy name he has for the day

Office environment, I work in my own little hole... not too bad!

I was always a very big Johnny Cash.. He led a very interesting life and I just looooved his music.

I have my green reusable bags...

Guilty pleasures?
    Cheese, Jack Daniels, and Double Stuffed Oreos

Pet peeves?
    People that don't wash their hands.  Yuccckkkk!

Job you would LOVE:
    To be a photographer for National Geographic

Job you would HATE:
    Anything in customer service - I hate people.

It's actually one of my very favorite holidays!  I love green!
  • edited December 2011
    I sometimes call him binky/binky bear...it started out as a joke about how annoying that nickname is and it just sort of stuck. haha. He just calls me Kels or the traditional terms of endearment, baby, beautiful, etc. (it's annoying, but I think that's why it's so much fun)

But of some funny nicknames...I call my brother bugger butt and he calls me mayonaise head...oh family inside jokes.

It's pretty laid back and the brokers are a mess...they still think they're in their early twenties and drink like it too. It's pretty fun unless the only female broker that works there sends us 32438952348320 emails with changes to one flier or the VP brings his kids in...they are terrors!

I think his relationship with June is really sweet, but I hate what he did to his first wife.

I use plastic right now, but everytime I'm checking out at HT I want to grab a bunch of their canvas bags...I think I will next time.

Guilty pleasures?
    Any and all wedding shows...even Bridezillas...I tell BF that it's like a how to in reverse.

Pet peeves?
    Pretty much anything that has to do with my roommate and her dog...especially all the nasty hair that the dog sheds and she NEVER sweeps up...26 more days! woohoo!
    When BF starts snoring/falls asleep when we're watching a movie...especially when he picked it out!

Job you would LOVE:
    Being a nutritionist (too bad I'm in the wrong major) or something political that's not being a politician.

Job you would HATE:
    Anything that requires lots of research, reading, polling or math.

Ehh...it's just an excuse for people to get drunk and crazy and pinch you. No thanks.
  • edited December 2011
    Nope, but we make up for it by having like 10 nicknames for each dog.

I have my own office, with a door, which is awesome.  Unfortunately, it's a converted closet, so I have no window, which is sad.  The environment itself moves drastically from laid-back and somewhat boring to fast-paced and high stress (I'm a lawyer/lawclerk).

Meh.  Never really liked him, but don't dislike him either.  I thought his remake of Hurt was awful, but that's probably because I'm a hardcore NIN fan.

Plastic.  We re-use them as poop bags on walks.

Guilty pleasures?
    Bad TV:  Wedding shows, Secret Life of the American Teenager.

Pet peeves?
    Most of them have to do with other people's driving.

Job you would LOVE:
    Wedding planner/coordinator.

Job you would HATE:
    Telemarketer.  I hate talking on the phone, and I hate trying to sell things by being pushy.  Worst of both.

I'm from Savannah, so I love it and hate it in equal amounts.  I usually try to avoid downtown though unless I feel like going to "Savannah's Mardi Gras."
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • zaneopalzaneopal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hetshup -- Yeah I've read it. Great book. Did you read his other stuff? The Cobra Event or Demon in the Freezer?
  • edited December 2011
    Not really. It's pretty much our names, or babe/baby, hon, etc.

Sometimes it's mind-numbingly dead quiet, other times I literally cannot think straight because I have 20 things going on at the same time. There can be a lot of politics on occasion...I've learned to ignore most of it and just come in and do my job.

I like a lot of the stuff he did close to his death. His versions of NIN's "Hurt", and "God's Gonna Cut You Down" are mindblowing.

Canvas. I'm pretty sure I'm the only girl that walks around SoFLa grocery stores with canvas bags with Cleveland Browns and Ohio State logos on them. Gotta love my mom. :)

Guilty pleasures?
    Cadbury Mini Eggs, killer animal movies off the SciFi channel, true crime tv movies on Lifetime (Betty Broderick, anyone?), kettle chips, Pei Wei, Chipotle, sleeping in, massages

Pet peeves?
    Arrogance, ignorance, hatred, homophobia, racism, bigotry, rude/lousy drivers, most people under the age of 21 in SoFLa, senses of entitlement, loud political commentators that insist on yelling at you for an hour (Glenn Beck, anyone?), Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin, Westboro Baptist Church, people who use the Bible/religion as an excuse for hate/discrimination/violence

Job you would LOVE:
    Marine biologist (obviously), wildlife rehabilitator, animal trainer, zookeeper, photographer, dance teacher

Job you would HATE:
    High school teacher, port-o-potty emptier, airline stewardess

It's a friggin national holiday in my family. I used to take the day off work/school and drink from sunup (well, after I got out of church) to sundown, go to the parade, eat the Irish food, etc. I have to work a double shift this year, was practically in tears when I found out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• edited December 2011
    My office is right above a Pei Wei - oh how dangerous that is!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_need-post-wont-cringe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:0a618a49-ff8d-4ce9-94ba-f20d7b363d99Post:c364a417-6112-41ab-80dd-08a7d3a8ccb4">Re: I need a post that won't make me cringe.</a>:
    [QUOTE] Guilty pleasures? Cadbury Mini Eggs, killer animal movies off the SciFi channel, true crime tv movies on Lifetime (Betty Broderick, anyone?), kettle chips, Pei Wei, Chipotle, sleeping in, massages 
    Posted by oceana919[/QUOTE]
  • edited December 2011
    If you don't mind ... I'll take part!

I call him Boo or Bear. He calls me Bee.

Really laid back, everyone's really friendly but always busy and running around. Everyone knows everyone or at least everyone says hi to each other in the hallways.

I can't say I was ever a huge fan, but as an employee of the music industry, I respect him as a musician.

Plastic; I reuse them though. 

Guilty pleasures?
    most reality shows ("16 & Pregnant" and "Bridezillas" are worst addiction!), that song "Tik Tok" by Kesha, Fruit by the Foot, Gushers and Taco Bell 

Pet peeves?
    People who use their cellphones in the movie theater and especially live theater. Slow internet. Bad news via email. Getting put on hold for too long. Momzillas - women who don't talk about anything except their children!

Job you would LOVE:
    morning talk show deejay, like Elvis Duran or Howard Stern.

Job you would HATE:
    kindergarten teacher =\  I am not a fan of the small ones.

this one is a little rough - my dad's birthday was St. Patrick's day and he died almost 2 yrs ago. So last year it was hard, but I've always associated the holiday with my dad and how my mother would always bring him a boutenniere (sp?) of green carnations. Now we leave one at the cemetary for him  =)

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • bajedivabajediva member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

he's called me by my middle name since we were kids, just because he likes that no one else does, and i love watching him cringe when i call him Boobaloo!!

*headbang*

um, i think of him and see my crazy aunt who never wears matching earrings. she looooooooooves him.

CANVAS!! for everything from grocery shopping to an afternoon at the mall to a day at the beach.

Guilty pleasures?
    I keep my favorite peppermint candy right next to the bed...I roll over and snack on it in the wee hours...

Pet peeves?
    Bad phone service when I call a business.

Job you would LOVE:
    Principal of an International School, but until then, I'll be happy being the Music Teacher at one. Can't wait to start!

Job you would HATE:
    Anything involving number crunching.

I hope last year's was my last wantonly wild/drunk romp. It was fun while it lasted, but the hang-over was eternal. Since I won't be in the States for this one, shouldn't be too hard to keep it under control.
  • bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Not really, just the usual hun, honey, babe -- nothing specific to us

Working with lots of little kids can be overwhelming sometimes but most of the time it makes for a good day.

He's not my favorite but I do like him

Plastic

Guilty pleasures?
    Reality T.V. -- I love it for some reason

Pet peeves?
    People who chew really loudly, it drives me insane!

Job you would LOVE:
    I think being a flight attendant would be interesting. I love traveling and I really enjoy flying.

Job you would HATE:
    I have to agree with hetshup that being a jr high teacher would be quite horrible

I like St. Patrick's Day as long as people don't pinch me. My rule of thumb is you pinch me I will punch you. I have hated that stupid tradition or whatever as long as I can remember. Thankfully I have passed the age where most of my peers enjoy that. But other than that I really like that holiday.

• hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_need-post-wont-cringe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0a618a49-ff8d-4ce9-94ba-f20d7b363d99Post:5be97413-1347-4a1f-8ccf-41c191f687a3">Re: I need a post that won't make me cringe.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hetshup -- Yeah I've read it. Great book. Did you read his other stuff? The Cobra Event or Demon in the Freezer?
    Posted by zaneopal[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Demon in the Freezer yes. Talk about being paranoid afterwards. Cobra event no, Border's here I come!</div><div>
    </div><div>Bside- You proved yourself, welcome. Lets all be snarky now.</div>
  • edited December 2011
    hetsup: YAY SNARK! xD Should I get a move-on and write up an intro thread (or something)?

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nah, I think we've got it figured out. There will likely be some ribbing. Eh, it happens.
  • edited December 2011
    Righto ;-) I'll get back to my Law & Order SVU then!

• edited December 2011
    He calls me strawberry short kate (my favorite desert, and to emphasize the fact that I am only 4' 6" and my name is kate...)

grad student in an animal science program...we eat a lot of icecream

I like country!! Ring of Fire is my favorite

plastic to resue it later 

Guilty pleasures?
    anything on TLC...16 and pregnant

Pet peeves?
    People that put their teeth on their fork while eatting....slurping

Job you would LOVE:
    to do immunogenetics or conservation genetic work at an aquarium/zoo setting, or firefighter/EMT (and finally get paid)

Job you would HATE:
    Enlgish teacher....ughh

Wth lots of green beer!! I perform traditional irish music...its deffinetly a holiday for me
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • EricaN88EricaN88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you and SO have nicknames for each other? I call him "Banana," and he calls me "Babycakes."

What is your work environment like (or equivalent)? Oh, you know... grocery store. Viva la English majors!

In honor of the anniversary of his death (Friday),  How do you feel about Johnny Cash? I grew up with his music. I can still remember my dad making breakfast in the morning and singing "I hear that train a-comin, it's rollin' 'round the bend..." :)

Paper or plastic? Or canvas? Plastic, because I'm convinced that someday there will be a dog in my house whose poop I will have to clean up, so I save all my plastic bags. Andre's dad raises English Springer Spaniels and as soon as he finds a female in the area, he's studding out his youngest dog and has already told Andre that we'll get the pick of the litter, so there is plenty of dog poop in my future.

Guilty pleasures? The Australian TV show "Satisfaction." It's about the women who work in an upscale brothel in Sydney.

Pet peeves? Poor grammar. Leaving empty shampoo/conditioner bottles in the shower. Leaving hair in the drain. People who talk about "OMG HOW WASTED THEY GOT" the previous weekend.

Job you would LOVE: I'd love to be a novelist. I'd also love Samantha Brown's job. I get my own show about vacations in Europe? Yes please!

Job you would HATE: Anythiing that involves sitting at a desk for eight hours.

How do you feel about St. Patrick's Day? I'm Norwegian. I'll take eating deep-fried butter on Syttende Mai over drinking green beer any day :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards