Plus-Sized

Pictures

Is anyone doing boudoir pictures? If so what was your decision in doing it. Or for those of you who aren't doing them why did you decide on that?

I still haven't decided. But I did decide that if I do them it will be after the wedding and just for a Christmas or Birthday gift for FI one day.

Re: Pictures

• I'm not doing boudoir pictures. I just don't really get the point of them. I'm not really comfortable with my size, and if my FI wanted to see my body, he can just ask me to take my clothes off. ;)

I think a lot of my hesitation is because I don't want anyone else to get their hands on those pictures. I'm not saying my FI wouldn't keep the pics safe, but you never know, and I don't really want the wrong person to get a hold of pictures like that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am going to have them done after the wedding...have to much to pay for first. I have seen some amazing ones done no matter what size you are, and I want to see myself looking that sexy :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am on the fence about them. 1 minute I think I can do that and then the next I think I would be way uncomfortable. I am comfortable with my size but I'm not sure how I would feel posing for a stranger in barely anything.
  • I'm thinking of doing them for our first year anniversary as a gift to H.  I've seen some that are really tastfully done/pretty.
    Photobucket
  • I plan to do it at the beginning of next year. I showed our photographer's website to FI, and he noticed the boudoir link. Now he won't shut up about it even though I try to convince him that I'd never do it so it'll be a surprise. Why? Because I'm never going to be younger than I am now. 

I looked online at boudoir photos and saw the good and the bad. Find someone good at "aibrushing" and ask for poses that hide the bad stuff and highlight the good stuff.

Cake! - June 2013
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards