Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Enough choices?

Our meal plan is a buffet as followed: stuffed pork chops, meatless lasagna guests can take both if they wish dinner roll, side salad, mashed/baked potato,green beans. Cake is the center piece for each table in a different design and flavor. Later in the evening around 9:30/10 dinners served at 530 there will be popcorn and mini deli sandwiches. Would you be satisfied with this?
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers THw1PKynnBZ4fVUGLPN1j6BKQ8d6ARbX4jGydYMHvUQ,QezptEgimhvAOeg49lyOshWKDraDzrdno-lHdColcd8

Re: Enough choices?

• Personally Ilike pork, but there are a lot of people who don't.  I would add another entree

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Sounds filling and yummy!!  I personally can't eat pork, but would be very happy with the veggie dish!
  • it sounds great! a nice change from the normal chicken and beef entree selections :) also, i think late night snacks are such a great idea! :)
  • edited June 2012
    I would add either a steak or chicken entree to this.  As much as I love pork, there are a lot of people out there who do not eat it.
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • Thanks for all the comments ladies!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers THw1PKynnBZ4fVUGLPN1j6BKQ8d6ARbX4jGydYMHvUQ,QezptEgimhvAOeg49lyOshWKDraDzrdno-lHdColcd8
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_food-cakes_enough-choices?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:23Discussion:bd152cd9-7f06-4c5c-8240-e3915edb08dcPost:3c19e656-5104-4d4e-bc61-6a838d1c624c">Re: Enough choices?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would add either a steak or chicken entree to this.  As much as I love pork, there are a lot of people out there who do not eat it.
    Posted by GoodLuckBear14[/QUOTE]

I think that's why she has the lasagna.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • In Response to Re:Enough choices?:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Enough choices?:I would add either a steak or chicken entree to this.nbsp; As much as I love pork, there are a lot of people out there who do not eat it.Posted by GoodLuckBear14I think that's why she has the lasagna. Posted by msmerymac[/QUOTE] this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards