November 2011 Weddings

Gifts

I'd like to get gifts for my personal attendant, my reader, and my ceremony singer (all good friends of mine). I'm getting some nice jewelry for my BMs that they can wear on the wedding day, but that doesn't seem as appropriate for these girls. Any ideas?

Re: Gifts

• Hi there!

That's so thoughtful and appreciative, I think they'd be happy with whatever you gave them!

Honestly, I don't think the jewelry is out of the question...especially if it's jewelry that matches what the BMs will wear for the day. These ladies are likely to be dressed up for you wedding anyhow, and what better way to make them feel a part of the wedding party than to give them matching jewelry!

If that's out of the question--I've always liked the idea of personal gifts. Ya know, something that you thought of particularly for each individual person. Or maybe a gift card to your nail salon so they can get pampered before the big day.

Just some ideas! Hope it helps ;)
    Photobucket
    *November 2011 Club Board Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Blog
  • I've heard conflicting reports about giving the BMs jewelry or any accessory to wear on the wedding day.  Supposedly, if it is meant to be worn or used as part  of the ensemble, then it is not actually a gift.  Some people do it, some don't.  I'm avoiding a possible faux pas and giving gifts totally unrelated to the wedding.

Planning Bio ~ Updated 9/23/11

Wedding Countdown Ticker

D-Day is 11.5.11

128 invited 102 Party People 23 Party Poopers 3 Wishy Washies
    The harassment begins on 10.15.11!

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards