California-Inland Empire

Happy Monday

Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas

Re: Happy Monday

• mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we did...we always have so much to do but worth all the running around to see th family...christmas eve went down to highland for fi's grandparents christmas dinner, then back to victorville for a family bon fire. then christmas day went to my moms house in victorville, then to his moms house in heperia, down to his grandmas house in san bernardino and then my aunts house in north sanbernardino...busy busy busy. i have also come to the conclusion that my son is super spoiled.lol....it took us like three hours on saterday to fit all his dang toys in his room....

hope everyone had a great holiday as well.
  • edited December 2011
    christmas was good this year. I reminded FI that is was our last christmas as "single people" that next year this time we will be just back with the wedding and honeymoon and the new mr and mrs and working on a family or something to the extent.

I hope everyone had a great christmas filled will lots of good family and friends. Wow I though my christmas was busy Randi but compared to yours mine was a cake walk just mine and FIs family to go back and forth to but only between riverside and corona so not too bad.
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Tuesday!!  Xmas was great!  Went snowboarding and it wasn't crowded.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards