New York-Western

cotton candy wedding favors

thinking of doing cotton candy for wedding favors, does anyone have any ideas on this? =)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: cotton candy wedding favors

• MrsPawlak2BMrsPawlak2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could rent a cotton candy machine and have your guests help themselves.  I would have bags and twist ties too.  That way they could eat it then or take it with them!
    8/6/11 ~ Happily Ever After!
  • AZMagnini14AZMagnini14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing this! Our venue is making cotton candy in our color (blue), and it will be part of our candy buffett!
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • cutypy0516cutypy0516 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In a bridal magazine, I remember seeing them feature a wedding where the bouquets wre actually cotton candy (in those paper cones).  The bride had pink and the bridesmaids all had light blue.  It was so cute!  But as a side note, maybe putting out a bowl of wet naps may be a good thing to have next to cotton candy.  No matter how hard i try, I make a  mess every time I eat it!
    Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but the amount of moments that take you breath away. - Anon
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to wedding once that had a cotton candy machine. As long as you have someone there to run it and dish out the cotton candy I think that would work wonderfully!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with degrea, you should have someone running it...you dont wanna rent a machine and have someone break it on accident!
    I think a cotton candy machine is a brilliant idea, btw!
    Vacation Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    You should have someone running the machine or have it outside.  When I was in college we had it at an event that got moved inside because of rain...it set off the fire alarm because of the dust it created....
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I have a cotton candy catering company Dolly's Sweet Dreams Cotton Candy... I do onsite cotton candy spinning and also personalized "to go" party favors that can be shipped and/or delivered. (over 30 flavors!) Please email me if you have any questions!

facebook.com/dollyscottoncandy
    dollyscottoncandy@gmail.com

Sweet Dreams!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards