Ohio-Columbus

Day Of Coordinator Recommendations Please!

I posted last week for DOC recommendations. I have contacted Ellyn and Ana Titus. Any other local DOCs that don't cost a fortune? Looking to spend a max of $400.

Thanks ladies!
Anniversary

Re: Day Of Coordinator Recommendations Please!

• edited December 2011
    Lourdes Barroso de Padilla  :)

Email her at  atime2toast@gmail.com

We originally had $500 in the contract, and I was asking a LOT for a DOC, but I then ended up giving her $600 because she was more a full on planner!  I let things get redicious and she took it all in stride :)

If you are looking for true DOC she should totally be in your budget.  She's super understanding and reasonable. 

She's worked in major event planning for years and years, and does weddings on the side (when she tells you her experience living in boston, your jaw will hit the floor, lol!)

Edit**
    Honestly, I would just flat out mention your max, and ask what she can offer in DOC tasks :)

• KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Em!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

The Finer Things!!!! If you're still looking, PM me and I can give you her info....I have her contract at home with all of her pricing info, but I'm pretty sure she's within your price range :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Every Event Elegant! Heather is my contact there and she has been fantastic =)  I don't know what they charge for just day of but I know she has been a god-send in our search for a venue lol

Edit: here's the website! http://www.everyeventelegant.com/index2.php#/home/
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • kaimahkaimah member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Janelle. She's a new wedding planner, you can contact at loveisinthedetailsweddings@gmail.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    A good friend of mine got married last summer, and used her friend who is very good, down to earth, did whatever she wanted: to getting lipstick, fixing; her dress to making sure the wedding ran on time.  She was so nice.  I know she has a facebook page under Details...    She charged $450 for rehersal and 8 hours of day of.  If you PM me, I will give you her #.  I'm having her help me with ideas, decorating and DOC.  
    Holly Loves AVON
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards