Colorado-Denver

Denver athletics club wedding

Has anyone has looked at having a wedding at the denver athletics club? The venue looks beautiful online but I couldn't find any info on pricing. I'm looking for somewhere that can hold at least 150 people but doesn't charge 35 per plate. :/

Re: Denver athletics club wedding

• i've heard they can be very pricey. also i'm weary of the DAC, mostly because they had a very racist past with denver (that's a whole nother issue, but stll, it makes me uncomfortable). it is in cherry creek (technically) so, those places do tend to run expensive.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Bkseller13Bkseller13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2012

I got married north of Denver (just past HWY 36 on Wadsworth) at a place called Lionsgate Center.  They've got 2 venues, Dove House and Gatehouse.  We got married at the Gatehouse and LOVED it.  We ended up having to do an indoor wedding because the cottonwoods were blowing chunks of cotton all over and the grass was squishy because of rain, but they have an amazing stained glass window that we ended up having as the backdrop to our ceremony.  And, best of all, a Saturday afternoon wedding was VERY reasonable.  And you can have outside catering.  Sorry, can you tell I'm gushing (and it was almost a year ago no less).

ETA: This is the only picture that I have at work that shows even part of the window.  It's about 20 feet high and 15 feet wide: 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards