Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Photo booths

Has anyone here used or  planning on using a photo booth at their wedding? I am looking for some recommendations and if you have used them are their guest books worth the money?
Thanks!!!

Re: Photo booths

• Options
    sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using snap booth.  I really like their props and they are wonderful!  My friend used them and it's worth it do to the guest book if the DJ let's ppl know to go over to the photo booth.  Some people may miss it without the announcement depending on how big the wedding is.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Shutterbox. They seemed to have the best deal compared to the other places we looked at. I'm not sure when your wedding is but if you have time I would go to the Bridal Show in June to get the "bridal show discount", that's how found ours. We went to the last Bridal Show just to look for a photobooth company. We were down to Snapbooth and Shutterbox. Snapbooth will be more involved  to get your guest to the booth and the owner is really nice. We ended up picking Shutterbox because of the price. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the suggestions.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used A2Z, www.a2zphotobooths.com and it was AWESOME!  Probably one of the best decisions we made, everyone raved about the photobooth and I love looking at all of the pictures!  The booth prints out 2 strips, one for the guest and one for the guest to put in a memory book with a note for us, we used this instead of a regular guest book.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LedZeppelinLedZeppelin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should definitely get a photo booth! It was a HUGE hit at our wedding! We went with Arizona Sphinxx Photography for our photo booth. They were fantastic! and a lot cheaper than all of the other places I looked into.

http://azsphinxxphotography.blogspot.com/p/home-page.html
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are also using SnapBooth. I did a TON of research. We were originally going to use A2Z but SnapBooth offered more of a package for less money. They have been nothing but exceptionally nice, very organized, and quick to get back to us whenever we have a question or emailing us an updated invoice every time we made a payment.
  • Options
    Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Loved our photobooth! Our guests got the biggest kick out of it! Our was through DG Events
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We get a photo booth included in our wedding package with our venue.  My Fiance and I are getting married at Shenandoah Mill in Glibert, AZ September 15, 2012. 
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Snapbooth for our reception.  They were great, Mike is great to work with and we had a lot of fun with Collin and Alysha at our reception.  They did a great job of making sure everyone got into the photobooth and did a scrapbook page.  They even did a great job of making sure the people coming in were actually there for OUR wedding.  Everyone was buzzing about how awesome the photobooth was and even the skeptical people had a blast in there.  I would definitely recommend them for any event!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards