Snarky Brides

Where are you aaaaall?

I'm bored. Talk to me. I was all excited because I thought the confessions thread was still going, buuuut it's not. So, tell me what's going on.

Re: Where are you aaaaall?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-are-you-aaaaall?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc09c598-b43b-4b6c-9420-a71d09b678f9Post:7ed7a708-23eb-4959-9bf1-1a31d9537935">Re: Where are you aaaaall?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm in bed recovering from food poisoning and watching SYTTD.
    Posted by Lizzieyounce[/QUOTE]

<div>I have only ever had food poisoning once, but it was awful. So, feel better.</div>
  • I have to tell you, Any, that I love your pics!  I hit your slideshow...you and H are a beautiful couple!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-are-you-aaaaall?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc09c598-b43b-4b6c-9420-a71d09b678f9Post:4737eda5-0f6d-473a-b32c-58d3f90d9607">Re: Where are you aaaaall?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! I just got back from the used bookstore. H was with me so I didn't get to browse as long as I could have. Also we only had 2-hour parking. I need to go back. What is your confession, Any?
    Posted by kodakitty[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Well it just seems weird to talk about it now, but my confession was that I definitely did not get my pills this month because I was feeling petty and wanted H to know what it was like to not get it when he wants it, because my sex drive > his by a lot. And if I'm being totally honest, it wasn't like we were going to anyways, so hey, saved 20 bucks.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-are-you-aaaaall?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc09c598-b43b-4b6c-9420-a71d09b678f9Post:054d9526-8bae-44d4-8f1e-3c2fd188382a">Re: Where are you aaaaall?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have to tell you, Any, that I love your pics!  I hit your slideshow...you and H are a beautiful couple!
    Posted by Lizzieyounce[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks! </div>
  • Evening. I'm being a bum and have not moved from one seat on the couch since I got home.  Law and Order marathon. 
    imageVacation
  • Im watchingg Dateline and browsing Pinterest looking for some good ideas for a family reunion Im joing to next week.  I want to make some fun stuff.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • hola. I'm on my phone because Comcast is a biatch and disconnected our service because if 'interference to our neighbors'. probably because they left an open exposed wire on the house that no one came back to fix as promised. Someone is apparently coming at 8am tomorrow. Bah.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-are-you-aaaaall?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc09c598-b43b-4b6c-9420-a71d09b678f9Post:95ee5483-b68c-4882-8741-06d4361db1dd">Re: Where are you aaaaall?</a>:
    [QUOTE]hola. I'm on my phone because Comcast is a biatch and disconnected our service because if '<strong>interference to our neighbors</strong>'. probably because they left an open exposed wire on the house that no one came back to fix as promised. Someone is apparently coming at 8am tomorrow. Bah.
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]

<div>They can disconnect you for that? Wow.</div>
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Were watching 21 jump street.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-are-you-aaaaall?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc09c598-b43b-4b6c-9420-a71d09b678f9Post:34346e52-2e70-4895-a981-4b01fc7e916e">Re: Where are you aaaaall?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Were watching 21 jump street.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>The new movie, or like, legit 21 Jump Street?</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-are-you-aaaaall?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc09c598-b43b-4b6c-9420-a71d09b678f9Post:95ee5483-b68c-4882-8741-06d4361db1dd">Re: Where are you aaaaall?</a>:
    [QUOTE]hola. I'm on my phone because Comcast is a biatch and disconnected our service because if 'interference to our neighbors'. probably because they left an open exposed wire on the house that no one came back to fix as promised. Someone is apparently coming at 8am tomorrow. Bah.

<div>
    </div><div>I'd be annoyed not only because they disconnected your service, but also because they are coming at 8am on a Saturday.</div>
    imageVacation
  • Watching Friday here, unfortunately it is on cable so everything is bleeped out. Having a few beers.

I can't watch Law and Order ever since I had a roommate that would park her ass on my couch and watch my TV- Law&Order marathons for hours. She had her own damn TV in her room. God I hated having roommates.
  • I guess so, Any. assholes. the note said they tried to contact us first, but they didn't. so we came home from work Tuesday to dead internet. It's an issue with the exterior cable apparently? who knows. Brandi- we scheduled it then :) We're up by 6 anyway. Blue- crafts? or food?
  • I wish Comcast would offer it's existing customers better prices for renewing. I call and get the price lowered, but it isn't nearly as good as for new customers. I think we are considering cancelling it and getting it reinstalled under H's name. We have had the equipment for several years so I would like it replaced.
  • Ah- well if you picked that, then it makes sense. :)

FI sleeps in so late on the weekend now that he gets up at 5 M-F so he would be very unhappy!
    imageVacation
  • oh. I bought curtains for the nursery from Target. They've got some serious creases in them, though. I tried washing then like the package says and drying, but they're still really noticeable. Any ideas? Am I really going to have to iron them?
  • I'm here, waiting for H to get home from his friend's house. They had a cookout tonight for all the guys on his team. I just got done getting ready for our Dead Celebrities costume party in Ft Lauderdale tonight. I've got my hair and makeup done all Audrey Hepburn, I'm just trying to decide which black dress to go with. I have a knee-length shift dress or a below-the-knee pencil dress. I'm leaning towards the pencil dress, but I wore that to the Bettie Page party in April, so I'm worried people will notice.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Stef- food.  I said I was going to make my greek pasta salad people seem to love, and some desserts.  I have a feeling people are going to bail on food so im going to make some apps too.

We are hosting a July 4th party again this year and Im looking for stuff for that too.  Food, crafts, kids stuff, decorations.  H wants to go big, but that just means more work for me ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've always ironed my curtains. Or- I hang them until the creases just come out with gravity. 

howinthehell do you manage to get up that early on the weekends Steph?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-are-you-aaaaall?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc09c598-b43b-4b6c-9420-a71d09b678f9Post:c10a3f41-c72b-4d44-8728-cd62d4643230">Re: Where are you aaaaall?</a>:
    [QUOTE]oh. I bought curtains for the nursery from Target. They've got some serious creases in them, though. I tried washing then like the package says and drying, but they're still really noticeable. Any ideas? Am I really going to have to iron them?

<div>You could hang them up in the bathroom while you have a super hot shower without the vent on?</div>
  • meagh- you are always going to costume parties!

Whenever I think of those types of parties hosted by clubs, I automatically think they are fetish parties since the only place that used to do them was the fetish club.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-are-you-aaaaall?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc09c598-b43b-4b6c-9420-a71d09b678f9Post:c10a3f41-c72b-4d44-8728-cd62d4643230">Re: Where are you aaaaall?</a>:
    [QUOTE]oh. I bought curtains for the nursery from Target. They've got some serious creases in them, though. I tried washing then like the package says and drying, but they're still really noticeable. Any ideas? Am I really going to have to iron them?

Girl, you didnt register for a steamer??
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Kate- I love those cupcakes and the ice cream sandwiches for the kids.

I pinned the strawberries before.  I am a pro at dipping strawberries, lol.  Im going to bring them to the reunion since its on the 3rd.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-are-you-aaaaall?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc09c598-b43b-4b6c-9420-a71d09b678f9Post:c10a3f41-c72b-4d44-8728-cd62d4643230">Re: Where are you aaaaall?</a>:

<div>Do you think 'steaming' them during a shower might work, or are the creases still too bad?</div>
    imageVacation
  • Haha yeah Blue, we go to lots of costume parties. Part of the reason is because our friend DJs at a nightclub downtown, and they host a ton of dress-up parties.

I've been to several fetish parties as well, though, because a lot of our friends work at a store called Fetish Factory and they invited us. It's funny because I was so nervous at my first fetish party, but now that I've gone to several, they're cool. You don't have to participate in anything if you don't want to, you can just dance around and visit with people. I've actually met some of the coolest people in the world through their parties.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Bah. I hate ironing. Maybe this is a confession, but I don't think we own an iron. That's what the stream setting on my dryer is for. ;) I've been an early bird my whole life and H works out in the morning before we leave for work. The dogs are on a 6am feeding schedule so they let us know if we manage to sleep in at all. ha If it makes a difference, I'm totally an old fart who goes to bed like 10p every night. Maybe 11 or 12 if we're out or have people over, but that's rare.
  • I love dipped strawberries- I had chocolate dipped ones at my bridal shower and got a bunch to take home with me. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards