Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Please proofread my reception insert and ideas on what to do between the ceremony and reception (2 h

Reception                    

to help us celebrate

please join us for the reception         

at five o’clock in the evening at

XXXXXX COUNTRY CLUB     

XXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX, MA

please turn over for some ideas on what to do between the ceremony and reception

HERE ARE SOME IDEAS ON WHAT YOU CAN DO BETWEEN THE CEREMONY AND RECEPTION

IF YOU WANT COCKTAILS YOU CAN GO TO…

• WALDEN GRILLE 24 WALDEN ST CONCORD, MA
  • COLONIAL INN 48 MONUMENT SQ CONCORD, MA

IF YOU WANT COFFEE YOU CAN GO TO…

• MAIN STREET CAFÉ 42 MAIN ST CONCORD, MA

IF YOU WANT TO EXPLORE THE HISTORIC SITES,

YOU CAN DRIVE BY… (NOT ENOUGH TIME FOR A TOUR)

• ORCHARD HOUSE: HOME OF ‘LITTLE WOMEN’

399 LEXINGTON RD, CONCORD, MA

• RALPH WALDO EMERSON’S HOUSE

28 CAMBRIDGE TURNPIKE CONCORD, MA

• THE WAYSIDE 455 LEXINGTON RD CONCORD, MA

IF YOUR SHOES CAN HANDLE THE PADDED DIRT ROAD YOU CAN GO TO…

• NORTH BRIDGE AT MINUTE MAN NATIONAL PARK 174 LIBERTY ST CONCORD, MA

Re: Please proofread my reception insert and ideas on what to do between the ceremony and reception (2 h

• Options
    The reception card should be in the 3rd person. 5 PM is afternoon and not evening. Can you host something in that gap?
  • Options
    As an aside, have you considered adding the Walter Gropius house?  it's in nearby Lincoln (not sure if it's too far away) but he was a huge designer for the Bauhaus and your guests who are into modern art might think it's cool! ( I thought of it because that's the only time I've been near Concord!)

Also at the end where you say "please turn over for some ideas on what to do between the ceremony and reception"

I might change that to "Please refer to the back of this card for some ideas on places to visit during the time between the ceremony and reception"

so it's a little less vauge
  • Options
    Ditto Banana.  It would be really great if you could host something in between.  Sometimes brides have light apps and non alcoholic drinks in a conference room at the hotel that has blocked rooms.

I don't like the suggestions about where to get cocktails and coffee because it kind of seems like you're hosting those options.  But once guests get there, they'll have to pay.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards