Pennsylvania

anyone familiar with Cherry Valley Vineyards in E Stroudsburg?

Just curious... finally realized I could post in this locals section and maybe someone has heard of or been there!  I visited on vacation recently and this is more than likely where I'm going to have my wedding.  Anyone ever been to a wedding there???  They have what looks like a GREAT package and it seems small and personal (which is what I want).  Just curious.  Thanks!

Re: anyone familiar with Cherry Valley Vineyards in E Stroudsburg?

• edited December 2011

One of my best girlfriends was married there a few years ago. It was (I thought) such a perfect wedding. They had the ceremony outside under a flowery arbor,...cocktails were on this little patio...and then the reception was inside the gazebo, which was strung with white lights. We ate, drank, and danced the night away. The food was delicious, and everyone had such a blast. I loved her photo albums too, there are so many cute little spots to take pictures there.

You would have a gorgeous wedding there. <3 CONGRATS!

• peanutty2peanutty2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that's great to hear thanks!
  • rm1259rm1259 member
    edited December 2011
    has anyone that's checked it out have any idea about how the pricing works? if not i'll probably just call some time this week...but figured i would ask:-)
  • peanutty2peanutty2 member
    edited December 2011
    sorry i haven't been on here in a while, so maybe you got your info by now, but they give you the pricing right on their website (which i love! no hunting people down!) i also sent them an email and got a very fast response from someone both times.  they're very friendly and willing to work with you.  I think its about 70-80$ (before tax, tip, etc.) a head but that includes buffet dinner, appetizer, cake, favors, linens, and set up.  oh and wine!  can't forget that :) 
  • ctarant0ctarant0 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are actually having our rehearsal dinner there.  It is family owned and everyone there is very nice and accomodating.  They are really laid back and just want you to have a great time.  I have not tried their food yet, but their wines are delicious!  I also heard they have great sangria, which we were told could be added to our RD package for oonly $2.50 pp with unlimited refills!  I have also seen lots of photos of weddings there and they are just beautiful.
    ~Together since July 19, 2005~ ~Married since June 17, 2011~ ~TTC Soon!~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards