California-San Diego

FS: Favor Boxes: Two different Sizes: Black and Gold!

I am selling two different size favor boxes, I used the black ones as out of town boxes that I put in the hotel rooms for my out of town guests and the gold ones for take home left overs at my candy buffet. I ordered way too many! Please help me get rid of them! Make me an offer!

The black ones are:

• Black favor/Gable boxes great for giving out baked goods, out of town boxes or candy buffet. Bought and ordered from mrtakeoutbags.com. Vino Noir Item # BX4997S, 8 x 4.875 x 5.25.  94 boxes available. I will sell all boxes for $60 to h elp cover the shipping I paid. Here is further description & and picture I borrowed from their website:
Elegant chic, this wine themed gable box design is sure to please and can be personalizedSize 8 x 5 x 5.25"Convenient handles lock box closed for easy carrying
I also have these adorable little gold ones. perfect for packaging anything mini . I had put my label stickers already on them, so you just need to cover them up with your own. I used standard labels and printed them out on my computer. It is very easy and was done the night before. Because of the extra step, I will sell all for $30, to help cover the shipping I paid.
Size 4" x 2.5" x 2.5"

Re: FS: Favor Boxes: Two different Sizes: Black and Gold!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards