• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2011 Weddings

Who's watching Glee tonight?!?!

I AM!!!!!!!! I love that show! I just watched the whole 1st season on Netflix! Damn is Mr. Schuester hot! YUMMY !!!
KStar Design.com
Fluffy
***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
**GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**

Re: Who's watching Glee tonight?!?!

• I love that show! I usually forget its on though. I missed last week. Maybe I can catch it online before the new one.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had NEVER watched it until sunday morning I was getting ready for church and decided to put it on (Netflix)just to see...and i see how people get addicted now...if only for the singing parts :)
    image pregnancy
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2011-weddings_whos-watching-glee-tonight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:643Discussion:e1178741-eb73-41dc-a6c4-2cff1b74a2aaPost:f6d09a57-72aa-4664-96fb-9241ead9a508">Re: Who's watching Glee tonight?!?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had NEVER watched it until sunday morning I was getting ready for church and decided to put it on (Netflix)just to see...and i see how people get addicted now...if only for the singing parts :)
    Posted by katieluke1983[/QUOTE]

Its all about the singing parts girlfriend!!! I hadn't watched it when it first started either. I decided to check it out one night because there wasnt anything else on and everyone was all about GLEE!! I have been addicted to it since!

Then of course there is Pretty Little Liars. My friend told me to watch it one night. She pretty much caught me up verbally and i have been addicted to that show as well!!! LOVE IT!!!

I also love me some Secret Life and Make it or Break it. My 6 year old likes make it or break it too!!! She has to watch it with me on Monday nights! haha
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
    ***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
    **GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards