Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

I just found out...

One of my best friend's parents never got an invitation to our wedding.  I don't know if I sent it to the wrong address or what, but I feel like a complete piece of CRAP!  I was very close to them growing up, and it was really important to me to know how much I would have loved to have them there.  I'm sooo upset - like, almost in tears!  :(  I suck at this wedding stuff...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I just found out...

• Options

awwww try not to be to hard on yourself.... It's hard to know whether everyone received the invite or not.  I would call them personally and explain what happened and tell them you are sorry but your intentions was for them to receive the invite.

Now that I'm waiting on the RSVPs to come in I'm wondering if thre are people that didn't receive my invite.  I sent out over 100 so there really is no way of knowing who didn't receive it unless they were returned.

Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • Options
    I agree with Jen, call them and explain the situation, I'm sure they'll understand.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    I think you should call them as well. Too bad you friend didn't realize earlier the. U could've snuck one in the mail.
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    I agree with the others, I would definitely call them and explain.
  • Options
    GIRL, I can almost guarantee it was not you. We had 4 people not get our STD's and 1 returned even though it had the right address (and returned 1 month later!). We also had a invitation get lost in the mail AND my FMIL never got my bridal shower invite =(

I think things can easily get lost in the mail...that is what stinks about it. I would def call them...maybe they can still go !
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah don't be hard on yourself. It could have gotten lost in the shuffle at the post office. I would say call them to explain.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Do you have a copy of the addresses you sent to? Maybe you could check it for any errors. Do you have any extras that you would be able to send?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards