Snarky Brides

Vent. I promise it's juicy. And probably really long.

So, most of you know that I got divorced from J, and the entire marriage lasted for 10-ish months.  We're coming up on what would be our 1 year anniversary shortly.

Last night, one of our (mutual) friends started texting me, to check and see how I was doing.  He and I have talked some since everything happened, and is in fact one of the only mutual friends that we had who has bothered to contact me.  I thought it was odd because he was asking on what date the divorce finalized.

He proceeds to tell me that J cheated on me throughout our entire relationship.  This isn't even the worst part.  He met a girl the summer before the wedding and continued to cheat with her the whole time that we were married.

Turns out that shortly after I moved out, J moved this girl into his house.  And she was 6-8 weeks pregnant at that point.  So he got her pregnant right around the time he told me that he wanted a divorce (from what I can figure out), and he has her and her 2 year old son living in the house with him.

She's due in June.  It's a boy.  The friend has seen the sonogram.

So there's some drama for your Tuesday afternoon.  I'm OK.  BUT I am going to change my username to have one that's not at all associated with him.

I reserve the right to DD this post.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Vent. I promise it's juicy. And probably really long.

• WHAT THE MOTHERFUCK.
  • If your divorce isn't final, do you think you can use some of this information to get something from it? Not that that has to ultimately be your goal, but wouldn't it be nice if you could be compensated for your pain?

Btw, what a diick.
  • The divorce is final.  He made his friends promise not to tell me anything until after the divorce was finalized so that I couldn't screw him, money-wise.  It was a very amicable divorce.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Weren't you guys together for like eight years? AUUGH
  • Oh,FFS.What a fucking doucebag.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Holy eff.  That's a lot to take in.  Thank your lucky stars that you divorced him.  I'm sorry you have to deal with this shiit, but I have to say you seem to be handling it MUCH more gracefully than I would.  
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_vent-promise-its-juicy-probably-really-long?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c22009e-51fd-47f0-af88-1d9148f2d66ePost:34bbb1d7-fd4f-442d-8efa-67d31b550f15">Re: Vent. I promise it's juicy. And probably really long.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Weren't you guys together for like eight years? AUUGH
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]
    Would've been 10 years in April!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Also:  The entire time we were together, he always emphasized that he never wanted kids.  Which I was fine with.

What the fuuck, man.  I'm still in shock.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm sorry dude. That sucks. I think youre kick ass and you deserve way better than that.
  • That's a ton to take in.  You found this all out last night?  Wowza.  

1) What an ass.  
    2) I hope that you have someone IRL to talk to.  You sound good now, but I culd see myself being initially strong and then after a week or two the information really wearing on me.  
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Holy jeebus he's a first rate asshole.  Wow.  Sorry dude.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited January 2012
    OMG, ASH.  UN-BE-FUCKING-LIEVABLE.

I am completely dumbfounded.  What a contemptable slimeball. 

I just... wow.  There are not many words.  Except contemptable slimeball.  Good fucking riddance!!
    panther
  • Okay waaaaaiiiiiit a minute.  Did this mutual friend know about this cheating while it was going on? 

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE MOTHERFUCK
    panther
  • Holy crap Ash! I'm so sorry.

Can I just say I have been through something really similar with my ex. So, I can understand how you are feeling right now.

What a Diick!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_vent-promise-its-juicy-probably-really-long?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c22009e-51fd-47f0-af88-1d9148f2d66ePost:6c607709-70eb-480b-be84-0459808d2ae9">Re: Vent. I promise it's juicy. And probably really long.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Okay waaaaaiiiiiit a minute.  Did this mutual friend know about this cheating while it was going on?  SERIOUSLY WHAT THE MOTHERFUCK
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]
    Yep.  I'm 99% sure all the guys who stood up in the wedding knew about it, except my brother.<div>
    </div><div>The friend is a douche for not telling me, I agree, but I'm just glad he finally did and I didn't find out through baby pictures on Facebook or something.</div>

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • WOW. Holyf-ingcrap.
    Anniversary
  • How could this guy not tell you while it was going on?  If he was a good friend, he would've told you before the divorce was finalized or NOT AT ALL.  Telling you now is pretty pointless other than to make you feel so LUCKY to be out of that douchebag's life!

• Holy fuckity fuuck dude. What a giant diick. I would normally say go find him and machine-gun his nuts off, but he's definitely not worth your time. You are an awesome woman and I am astounded at how you've handled yourself with grace and dignity.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_vent-promise-its-juicy-probably-really-long?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c22009e-51fd-47f0-af88-1d9148f2d66ePost:b23bfe9c-5af0-439e-93d7-6571ac5bdda0">Re: Vent. I promise it's juicy. And probably really long.</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's a ton to take in.  You found this all out last night?  Wowza.   1) What an ass.   2) I hope that you have someone IRL to talk to.  You sound good now, but I culd see myself being initially strong and then after a week or two the information really wearing on me.  
    Posted by Wiscisbliss[/QUOTE]
    I do.  A friend came and stayed with me last night.  I'm telling my parents tonight.<div>
    </div><div>I'm dealing with it OK, but I think I'm still totally in shock.</div>

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Asses.  The whole lot of them.  I curse them all and wish venereal disease on every single one of their douche asses. 

Omg.  I don't even.
    panther
  • monkeysipmonkeysip member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited January 2012
    UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH

That is ridiculuous.  And I agree with PPs that you sure are handling it better than I would.

SaveSave
  • He was just texting me yesterday.  He called me last week to check and see how I was doing.

I feel like I'm in the fucking Twilight Zone.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • OH DEAR GOD.  What a first-rate tool bag.  Seriously, Ash.  At least you got away from him when you did. 

And, fvck all of your 'mutual' friends too. I would be so pissed.
  • edited January 2012
  • Ok, I take it back. Find exH and all his slimyc0ck friends and machine gun all their nuts off.
  • cheeseandricecheeseandrice member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_vent-promise-its-juicy-probably-really-long?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c22009e-51fd-47f0-af88-1d9148f2d66ePost:3dd61671-54e6-4911-a947-bb64b3d79fd2">Re: Vent. I promise it's juicy. And probably really long.</a>:
    [QUOTE]He was just texting me yesterday.  He called me last week to check and see how I was doing. I feel like I'm in the fucking Twilight Zone.
    Posted by Ash2985[/QUOTE]

Did you tell him to go fvck himself and his whore?  Because that's what I would've said.

There's no way that other woman didn't know about you, right?
  • OMG that seriously fuucked up. Ash I am sorry :(
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I am sorry this slimeball put you through this, what a jerk off.
  • Holy hell Ash.  Hope that as$wipe enjoys his next life as a dung beetle. 
  • Oh my god. Ash. PPs have already emphasized what an enormous fuckface he is, but what the hell. That is just, completely deplorable. What a fucker for making sure his friends don't tell you til after the divorce is finalized, and what fuckers for going along with it (his friends).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards