• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

Wednesday

Good morning!
I'm so tired. DH was snoring again all night and it kept me awake. I must have yelled at him 10 times. Blagh! I told him to go sleep on the couch and he told me to "deal with it". He has a head cold, so he's snoring more than normal and a lot louder. Do you have a H who snores? 

Hope you all have a great day! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my read shelf:
Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Wednesday

• Thankfully my H doesn't snore, but he does grind his teeth and I have been startled awake by him doing it in my ear.  BLAH.

Sorry you didn't sleep well :(

Yay for Wed! It is still so weird that its only day 2 of work for me, This 4 day work week still has me out of sorts lol.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Ooh I forgot to say Happy Day 2 of Conclave!  I'm sad that I have to work, because CNN has a "chimney cam" with a live feed of the chimney of the Sistine Chapel

No new Pope, yet. 2 more rounds of voting this afternoon. 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Oooh Aggie, I think teeth gridning would be annoying, too! Blagh!! 
    my read shelf:
  • Lol typically I don't hear it. I will poke him when I do since it's bad for his teeth, but having it right in your ear made me jump. 

I had a dream that H was peeved that I had left towels all over the house. I had to ask this morning if we had actually had a discussion about towels. He thought I was crazy lol. Obviously I am the only one who notices all the towels in inappropriate places...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • degreadegrea member
    2500 Comments
    edited March 2013
    Morning! My H doesn't snore unless he has a cold, but than so I do if I am sick. He started doing this pop noise recently though that drives me crazy. It is like his mouth just closes and when he breathes out it make a small pop noise because it pop open. When it happens I poke him and he rolls over and it stops.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • I'm the snorer in the relationship.  Apparently it gets really bad sometimes and I may or may not wake myself up sometimes because of it...  The worst part, according to DH, is that since I fall asleep so quickly (literally within 2 minutes of hitting the pillow) he has no time to fall asleep before I start snoring.

He mainly just pokes me until I wake up and turn over.  But then I fall back asleep and the cycle continues.  Poor DH :(

Happy Detroit Day everyone! (313 is the area code for Detroit and today is 3/13).  Nothing else new to report.
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • We have a pope!  
    Fred Rogers
  • From Argentina!  
    Fred Rogers
  • Pope Francis! WOOHOOO!!!! 

E - You can tell your H that I feel his pain in the snoring department! hahaha! 
    my read shelf:
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2011-weddings_wednesday-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:645Discussion:89e7f67d-0c37-4d52-9792-141fea322863Post:ebbd1540-f494-4eaa-b61b-4681e05cf46d">Re: Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm the snorer in the relationship.  Apparently it gets really bad sometimes and I may or may not wake myself up sometimes because of it...  The worst part, according to DH, is that since I fall asleep so quickly (literally within 2 minutes of hitting the pillow) he has no time to fall asleep before I start snoring. He mainly just pokes me until I wake up and turn over.  But then I fall back asleep and the cycle continues.  Poor DH :( Happy Detroit Day everyone! (313 is the area code for Detroit and today is 3/13).  Nothing else new to report.
    Posted by LaBellaVita23[/QUOTE]
    San Diego Day is my birthday. :) Cheers to Detroit!
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
This discussion has been closed.