Honeymoon Discussions

Paris & Rome In November?

OK so i was Married in May and spent a week honeymoon hopping in my area ... but our real Honeymoon is this November .. end of tourist season and a little cooler ... any suggestions ladies ... we are not there too long ?

Re: Paris & Rome In November?

• If you are going in November be prepared to freeze.  Both places are gorgeous, but you will be walking outside the majority of the time so keep in mind you will be lugging around bulky, heavy coats and sweaters on the metro (not always the most fun or romantic thing).  That's also something to think about while packing.  Airlines have VERY strict luggage requirements even for overseas and sweaters, coats, and long pants take up a lot of room in suitcases and are very heavy. Just some things to think about! :)
  • Thanks ladies!! I have been to Paris for business and had a quick tour .. but honeymooning will be so different and I have never been there in November .. I rellly appreciate the advise and recomendations! :)

I will only be in Parid for 3 nights and in Rome for 4 Nights so I am excited to pack (in layers of course ! :)

Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards