Georgia-Atlanta

Knottie of the Week: devinsefers

Tag! You're it! Please share! We'd love to know more about you. :)

Names of the Couple?

Wedding Date?

How old are you? Your FI?

Occupations and dream occupations of the couple?

How long have you been dating?

Where did the you meet?

What was your first impression of your FI?

Most exciting thing about wedding planning so far?

Any wedding-related challenges yet?

Have you gotten the dress yet? If so, pic please! If not, post some that you like!

Any favorite vendors yet?

Colors or theme?

What are your top three wedding-related priorities?

Any children yet or furbabies?

Kids at wedding?

Where are you honeymooning?

Favorite book?

Favorite movie?

Favorite tv show?

Favorite wedding dress designer?

What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't?
I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?

Re: Knottie of the Week: devinsefers

• edited December 2011
    Thanks My_Matt for posting this! :) I was just coming by to post my apology for not getting to it yet. So glad to know you've got my back on it!
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No worries :) Now if we can just get the Knottie on here to answer the questions!
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry!!! I have been busy and haven't been checking in here much!

Names of the Couple? Devin and Greg

Wedding Date? 4/30/11

How old are you? Your FI? I am 25 and he is 28

Occupations and dream occupations of the couple? I am a bankruptcy paralegal and he is a manager at IBM. He would love to work in the video game field...ideally he could just play all day and get paid for it haha. I would like to be a psychologist. I have always found it interesting

How long have you been dating? 4 and a half years =)

Where did the you meet? At my mom's house. We were having a memorial day party and he worked with my brother in law, who invited him over

What was your first impression of your FI? well, i was pretty drunk so i didn't have much of an impression from him....i thought he could be cute if he shaved! luckily by the next time i saw him, he had shaved and i thought he was super cute so we talked and hung out all night (at his companys christmas party). we never stopped hanging out since that night!

Most exciting thing about wedding planning so far? The dress, for sure

Any wedding-related challenges yet? all the jealousy and drama!!!

Have you gotten the dress yet? If so, pic please! If not, post some that you like! I have!!!! I just got it last weekend

Any favorite vendors yet? I like my venue. The lady is a really southern lady and shes sweet

Colors or theme? Don't really have a theme. Colors are green, pink and a hint of silver....the pink and green are lighter

What are your top three wedding-related priorities? Sticking to my budget, not over inviting and having a great time without letting it stress me out too much

Any children yet or furbabies? Neither

Kids at wedding? Yep

Where are you honeymooning? We are pretty sure it will be Jamaica but we have yet to book anything

Favorite book? hehe...Twilight series

Favorite movie? Hmmm....I don't know. I am easy to please with movies so i dont really have a fave

Favorite tv show? Grey's Anatomy

Favorite wedding dress designer? well, i dont have one, but i will go with my dress designer...christina wu

What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't? photo booths! those look so fun...but are not cheap

Thanks for reading! And, again, sorry for the delay!

• My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad you made it here! A) LOVE your dress. B) I hear ya with the photobooth dream. I would really like ot have one too.

Good reading about you :)
  • edited December 2011
    Great reading about you...thanks for sharing! Beautiful dress. Love your wedding related priorities!
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    thanks both of you, girls!! knottie of the week is such a cute idea. i love learning about everyone and seeing the dresses. i am almost sad i found my dress...i loved looking!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards