New Hampshire

Where are you getting your invitations?!?

So I originally planned on getting my invitations at Michaels (or something like that) and printing them myself. Change of plans! Now I'm curious where you got your invitations from, either at a local stationary store or online. Any great deals out there?! If it matters, my wedding is a winter wonderland theme, with shades of silver and white. Thanks! :)

Re: Where are you getting your invitations?!?

• dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got our invite supplies at cardsandpockets.com  They were great to work with and have tons of colors to choose from.  We then printed and assembled them at home.
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also got the supplies for mine from Cardsandpockets.com....everyone loved the way they turned out. 
  • DrPB2b13DrPB2b13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am doing mine myself, but I'm ordering my supplies from cardsandpockets.com (clicky).  They're quite reasonably priced, and they offer supplies for any kind of invitations, from various types of pocketfolds to standard panel cards.  I had ordered a full sample kit to test them out, and after designing and redesigning several times; taping, pulling apart, and retaping layers; getting lost, thrown in purses, and thrown in various drawers, it's still in great condition.  I have pretty high hopes for how they'll look after they get mailed!  I've also heard excellent things about their printing services, if you don't want to do any of the work by yourself!
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine done at Paper Poutpourri.  Elaine is great to work with and likes to stay within budget!
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Cards & Pockets also, for both supplies and for their printing shop, (which is very reasonable). There's no way that we wanted to take a chance on trying to print these ourselves.

NOTE:  Printing at Staples' print center cost more than C&P Printshop. 

The invitation was designed by a relative (professional graphic artist), using the information that we provided.  Here's the main panel picture.....

...and these are the pockets that they'll be mounted into...(sample pkg)

September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I bought ours at AC Moore and printed them myself.  We got the invites, thank yous, rsvps, menu cards, std...everything there and in our theme (nature woodsy).
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We used www.amemorableevent.cceasy.com, if you mention you heard about them on the knot, they give you 40% off. It was the best deal I could find.
  • ericamhericamh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried looking on etsy.com?

I've had a TON of luck with lots of things wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    We used INVITED weddings in Hampstead, NH. WE LOVED THEM!!! Sara did an amazing job and they were really reasonable! We had full creative control and kept going back and forth about different designs. I would HIGHLY recommend them and use them again!

Here is our invitation!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards