Colorado-Denver

The Deals & Steals I found this week!!!

Vista Print- I purchused 200 save the date magnets and my R.S.V.P cards, which included my photo and matched my wedding them design for $77.00 bucks
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/welcomeback.aspx?xnav=welcome&rd=3

I just found a FREE Wedding Expo on October!! Its called the Fall Fantasy by Trade Winds at the Heritage Golf club, 50 vendors and a free fashion show :)
http://www.tradeshowsbywestwind.com/shows/2010/10/17/65-fall-fantasy-wedding-show

Lastly Cg Blume is doing a 20% off linen rentals for the rest of the year. Its like a must be a facebook fan to get the deal but who cares!!
www.cgblume.com

Happy planning
-T

Re: The Deals & Steals I found this week!!!

• edited December 2011
    thanks for the information!

:-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • brew311brew311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE vistaprint.  Used them for our STDs, TY cards, RD invites, photo sharing cards and wish box cards.  And MOH used them for my shower invites.  I'll stay on their email list even after the wedding simply b/c anything is free at some point!
    Photobucket

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    Just a little information on VistaPrint.

Ladies, please make sure to check your credit card statement when you ordered from VistaPrint. They have been scamming people by charging then $14.95/per month on your statement. They offer you "bonus" gifts towards the end and in the checkout, the default for all these is "yes"

This is what comes up on your statement "WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS 800-7327031

I had 10 employees from work get scammed and if you search on Google, tons and tons of people are being affected. All 10 employees were bride-to-be's and ordered their save the dates!

Careful ladies!!!
    - R&G - July 2, 2011
  • brew311brew311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I always make sure to check out properly.  Yes they do try to upsell at the end.  There's a lot of "no thanks" clicking going on for me
    Photobucket

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards