New Jersey

so excited!

I got my first RSVP's back in the mail today!!!!!! I am so excited! Also, I haven't gotten any invites kicked back to me, so I think that means my little freakout after the hand canceling situation at the post office (I posted about it last week) was for nothing :) I am so excited, and am happy that I am not home when the mailman comes around everyday - I'd totally be outside stalking him lol
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: so excited!

• edited December 2011
    Have fun stalking the mailbox! I'm still getting a kick out of it! Lol! It's so much fun =)
  • edited December 2011
    Aw, glad to hear it.
  • Danes983Danes983 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY! Now you have to add your RSVP count to your siggy so we can all watch with you.
  • Juliet212Juliet212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY!! Seems so exciting. =) Have fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Aww!  How exciting :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • TaraK22TaraK22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_excited-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:c38f6711-48e3-4800-9e0d-eb48345107dfPost:8ec8bf85-b57c-4c15-b092-582b7c239dae">Re: so excited!</a>:
    [QUOTE]YAY! Now you have to add your RSVP count to your siggy so we can all watch with you.
    Posted by Danes983[/QUOTE]

Only if you tell me how to do it - b/c I don't know how! LOL. Dana, how's the situation with the photog going?! Any updates?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards