New York-Long Island

Miller Place Inn Reviews??

Hi!

Recently we visited the Miller Place Inn for our 2013 wedding and we were given a very low rate which included a DJ and invitations. Although we are thrilled that we have found something that meets our budget we are a little concerned as to why their prices are so low.

Has anyone had a wedding or been to one recently at the MP Inn?

Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Miller Place Inn Reviews??

• An acquaintance of mine got married there and loved it, and her photos were beautiful. 

imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • I am getting married at the Miller Place Inn in a few months and I absoluetly can't wait. I know a few people who got married there and they had the best time and its not a wedding factory...its all about you and your groom. I will let you know how our wedding goes..but honestly I know this was the best choice we made and Chris is great and really helpful. Hope this helps!

Steph
  • edited January 2012
    Thanks Steph! Can't wait to hear how your wedding is! Are you using the DJ they provide? High End Entertainment?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am using Absolute Entertainment and we are using the photography package through Marco. Meeting with Chris this week and I am excited...5 months away. I will keep ya posted about the wedding :)Cool
  • I'm also getting married there in 2013 and a friend of ours got married there in October and they had a wonderful time and everyone was extremely helpful and nice to them, chris Regina the banquet manager is so sweet and understanding and i love that on the day of my wedding I'll be the only bride, it feels so much more personal and caring :
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_miller-place-inn-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:69073c9b-8d91-4063-8bf6-df07cd2c26eePost:25a00456-0cbd-431f-ae45-ce50dc9cdbbf">Miller Place Inn Reviews??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! Recently we visited the Miller Place Inn for our 2013 wedding and we were given a very low rate which included a DJ and invitations. Although we are thrilled that we have found something that meets our budget we are a little concerned as to why their prices are so low. Has anyone had a wedding or been to one recently at the MP Inn? Thanks!!
    Posted by JasonKaitlin[/QUOTE]

We are getting married here in December2012 being an older bride I can tell you I have been to many affairs here, the service,and food is wonderful you will not be dissapointed. As far as a reasonable price. Well what is wrong with that????  Let me say this, The Miller Place Inn has been around for a long time it is family owned and run... they believe in referral business and one bride at a time . I am sure you will love it.. Carole/Remo
  • Hi All,
    I am also getting married next Sept at the Miller Place Inn. For those of you that have already had your wedding there can you provide some feedback? I am very excited but nervous also! I would love to hear some of your reviews Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards