Nevada-Las Vegas

Chapels?????

Hi,
My name is Allison and my fiancee and I are planning on getting married on August 7, 2010. We also plan on doing an in-suite reception in Vegas but wanted to know...For those of you ladies that are doing in-suite receptions, where are you having your ceremony? I have looked at the famous "Chapel of the Bells" but their website doesn't really have a clear picture of the inside of the chapel. I also looked at the Chapel of the Flowers but their prices are little higher. I would like a nice chapel without the cheesy Vegas theme. Any suggestions?

THANKS!

Re: Chapels?????

• edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what constitutes the "cheesy vegas theme" as it's different for each bride/couple...and in my opinion all the chapels have a Vegas Vibe to them....  we skipped right over the independent chapels and went with a hotel chapel for that very reason.

Chapel of Flowers has a modernish chapel - The La Capella but it's an extra fee for it.
    Little Church of the West is all wood inside if you like that kind of thing and is quiant, won't accomodate a large crowd though.
    Graceland Wedding Chapel is cute.

Good Luck & Happy Planning!

• rachel.wengerrachel.wenger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out www.702wedding.com

We are getting married in the Wedding Garden in 15 days!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!!!
  • edited December 2011
    If you want an in-suite reception you should probably check out the hotel chapels as well.  Mandalay Bay's chapel is very contemporary (we chose to get married here, love it).  As is Caesar's and many of the others.  All the hotel websites have pictures.  Good luck. 
  • 2xtime2xtime member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw Chapel of the Bells recently on Regis & Kelly. Kelly married her husband Mark there and they went back to visit for the 1st time since getting married. Personally I did not like it at all. Chapel was very small, dark and not very updated. 
  • pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you haven't already, look at A Special Memory.  We are getting married there and having an after party in the Vista Suite at Mandalay Bay.  Also, people have used the suite for both ceremony and reception.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards