Honeymoon Discussions

Dominican Republic

Re: Dominican Republic

• We are going to Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana, which is right near Pvnta Cana! Check it out! I can't wait!
  • We just booked our hmoon to Pvnta Cana. My brother, who travels the Carribbean extensively, says he thinks we'll like it -- especially if the price is right, which it was.
  • Ashes_3Ashes_3 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited August 2010
    My parents stayed at Grand Paradise Bavaro  I believe. They loved it!
  • we stayed at the majestic elegance  and LOVED it
  • i enjoyed my week there relaxing on the beach. if you're looking for stuff outside the resort (restaurants etc..) forget it and go elsewhere.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_dominican-republic-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:3dec1a17-7352-46cb-804f-addbd46a9cc5Post:795ee945-feb5-4809-87de-ae1359d76218">Re: Dominican Republic</a>:
    [QUOTE]My parents stayed at Grand Paradise Bavaro  I believe. They loved it!
    Posted by Ashes_3[/QUOTE]

This is an Iberostar resort...my FSIL HM'd there last year and raved about it so much that FIL's vacationed there 6 months later.  It's supposed to be awesome!
  • We just got back yesterday from Excellence P*unta cana and loved it!!!  I highly recommend it!
  • We have also been to Grand Paradise Bavaro and had a wonderful time.
  • I absolutely love P*nta Cana. One resort in particular I would recommend is Dreams Palm Beach. Dreams Palm Beach is a smaller all-inclusive resort with a great staff and excellent service. This resort would definitely make for an amazing getaway. It’s located on a gorgeous beach and has three swimming pools. There are also plenty of activities to keep you entertained such as snorkeling, dance lessons and cocktail making classes. Besides these activities, you can even spend the some at the spa located right at the resort. Good luck planning your trip! 
  • We are headed to Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana in DR in October.  Check out their website...it came highly recommended to me by my TA...and it looks AMAZING!  I can't actually review it yet, but it has some good reviews on trip advisor. 

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards