Not Engaged Yet
Options

TK never ceases to amaze me

I signed up for the Knot about three years ago. The only time I've ever received the Knot magazine was today.

Yup, after being married for over a year, I received a wedding magazine. And yes, my correct date is listed on my profile. Brilliant.

I guess I'll hand it off to newly engaged BFF.

Re: TK never ceases to amaze me

• Options
    But don't you want a do-over like all the crazies?

• Options
    I've never gotten a TK magazine ever.  I guess I'll get one somewhere around my anniversary?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tk-never-ceases-to-amaze-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:48f7dee6-de22-4f77-9f28-d64da0981facPost:358124ed-a8f0-495e-aafd-f6759eb19f6a">Re: TK never ceases to amaze me</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've never gotten a TK magazine ever.  I guess I'll get one somewhere around my anniversary?
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

I bought one from a store right after I got engaged. Would be sorta useless now, not to say I don't still stalk the wedding blogs...
  • Options
    I've never gotten a wedding magazine from here.  Thankgoodness actually.

Anniversary

• Options
    There's a magazine?  Shows how much I know. 
    Meddied since 6/15/13!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tk-never-ceases-to-amaze-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:48f7dee6-de22-4f77-9f28-d64da0981facPost:4dcc05cd-99bf-42d4-8950-471ca939a376">Re: TK never ceases to amaze me</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK never ceases to amaze me : I bought one from a store right after I got engaged. Would be sorta useless now, not to say I don't still stalk the wedding blogs...
    Posted by jenjenniferf[/QUOTE]

I've only purchased one wedding magazine in my life and it was (bsc confession time) before I was engaged.  We had already ordered the ring, though, so... 
  • Options
    After getting engaged, I browsed a few magazines at the library. This is the only one I've owned. I also receive Vogue for no reason I can discern. And those are like huge catalogs!
  • Options
    At our engagement party, the night of our engagement, I received three wedding magazines. The next wedding magazine I received was Brides magazine that I now receive monthly but that didn't arrive until one month after our wedding. I bring it in to work every month and give it to one of my engaged co-workers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards