Michigan-Detroit

NWR: Tension Headache

I have a really painful tension headache right now. It started yesterday and it's not getting any better. Anyone have any recommendations as to how I might alleviate the pain?In the past I have tried heating pads, massages, migraine and tension headache medications which have not helped one bit. I am willing to do anything at this point.
Final Count 181! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR: Tension Headache

• edited December 2011
    Oh goodness.  I am so sorry I have nothing to recommend to help.  My only suggestion would be Excedrin.

I have had a severe pain in my neck for the past couple of days. I don't know if it is stress related, I slept on it wrong, or acting up with the weather from an accident that happened a couple of years ago.

I hope you start feeling better soon!!
  • edited December 2011
    I second Excedrin...but specifically Excedrin Migraine.  I get horrible migraine headaches, and the ONLY thing that has EVER worked for me is Excedrin Migraine.  I burned through every conceivable prescription med and none of them worked.  After you take that, lay down in a dark place with a cold wet wash cloth across your eyes.  That always helps me.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards