Florida-South Florida

Reception in Restaurant(private dining)

Happy Monday ladies,

Ok, so FI and I had a heart to heart this weekend and we both decided that we want a wedding with a few friends and immediate family only, we are then going to invite them out for brunch. Does anyone know of a nice restaurant that has private dining?  Dade/Broward county is good.

Thanks,

Nicole

Re: Reception in Restaurant(private dining)

• edited December 2011
    I'm not familiar with restaurants down in that area, but if you consider Palm Beach I can give you a couple names.  Let me know.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
  • edited December 2011
    Melting Pot in Ft. Lauderdale. We're having our rehearsal dinner there and they have a room that fits up to 32. They also have another room that would fit 16 and another area that could fit about 60ish.

We chose the Melting Pot for our RD because it's a special occassion place, the meals tend to be slow and intimate, and the price was very affordale (packages are from $34 - $40 per person). The manager that we spoke with was AWESOME and said that they get small weddings and rehearsal dinners all the time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • edited December 2011
    Perricone's
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Chart House
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • twissy94twissy94 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies,

I will check both of these out but from the website so far, Periccone's looks like a winner( we love Italian!)
  • twissy94twissy94 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

In Response:I'm not familiar with restaurants down in that area, but if you consider Palm Beach I can give you a couple names.  Let me know.

VanLU26: Thanks but my guests are pretty much in the Miami area as well as the officiant. Don't want them to have to commute too far.  Thanks anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards