African American Weddings

Scarface Fans...You Gotta See This

Re: Scarface Fans...You Gotta See This

• edited December 2011
    are you serious!!!!!???!!! *taking notes not to send future kids to this school!*
    Anniversary
  • tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes.  My FI loves this movie, and he was like, you won't get it if you don't see certain scenes from the movie, so he showed me some scenes on You Tube.  I truly hope that someone complained.  How could the principal approve something like this.  That's crazy!  And did you notice the teacher in the end,  pushing the one kid on the stage with the gun?  Crazy!  Like I said, unbelievable!
  • edited December 2011
    Unbeliveable! If this had been our kids, it would be on CNN and the whole country would be talking about it.
  • Stackeye210Stackeye210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heard on TMZ that this was actually shot for a Lady Gaga video - that it wasn't actually done as a "school event"  The kids were picked through an agency and the audience is made up of their parents and other production staff.
  • tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @Stackeye, oh really?!  I had not heard that, FI just noticed it on Youtube.  I wonder what Lady Gaga video.  She does some pretty bizarre things but this takes the cake.
  • Stackeye210Stackeye210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here's a link - I was wrong, it's not for a music video.  It was created by the same guy that did one of Lady Gaga's videos.  But it's definitely a spoof.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/03/31/scarface-elementary-play-marc-klasfeld/
  • tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, I'm glad that it's not real.  I would hate to think that are society has gone that crazy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards