June 2013 Weddings

Happy Saturday!

Hey everyone :) Hope your weekend is starting off good! 

Yesterday turned out pretty good! After FI's liquid lunch, I made friends with the waitress and found out she knows a woman who owns a law firm. She took my information and said she would pass it on to her. For either a part-time job gaining experience or for my internship that I need to do in the upcoming year to get my degree! Eek!! I'm so excited about this! 

And then I went home and had 2 large glasses of wine and tried to paint my dogs toenails. [this is why I should never be left unsupervised while drinking lol]

FI is out helping a friend of his move and I should be writing a paper for school..instead I'm catching up on my shows on Hulu and browsing TK. :) 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Happy Saturday!

• Not much going on here today. I have the weekend off which is unusual for me to have a Saturday off. Just going to paly it by ear today. If it's nice my FI and I might head out to the boat and finish getting the boat slip ready for boating season.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My weekend is full of Alpha Kappa Psi fraternity events. It's initiation day so I get 6 new brothers! FI will be at my house later today because he has another job interview. I'm really hoping he gets an offer today! Meanwhile, I'm at school until tomorrow morning and will be going home until Tuesday morning to spend time with my family, work, and hopefully get some work done on my house!

I hope everybody else has a great weekend too!
    June 2013 May Challenge: The Dress
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We're having my son's birthday party today, so I'm expecting six 10 and 11 year old boys to arrive in about two hours.  The forecast is for scattered thunderstorms, pretty much to start as soon as the party does, and I'm crossing my fingers the weather cooperates for just a bit so the boys can run around outside for a while.  All of the other activities are indoor, I would just like for them to run off some energy first!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We had a photography consultation and floral consulation. Both the FI and I are wondering if our budget is going to work or not. We're planning to meet with a couple other photogs and florists before raising it. I'm very glad I decided to pick a date for next year to have all this time to consult and search for the right vendors and price. Tonight were having April Birthdays dinner (My dad's was this week and my brother's is this upcoming week) It's nice to have all of us together now that he's in college and I'm half living with the FI and at home thanks to two part time jobs.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!
  • Today I had my best friend's bridal shower. It was amazing! Tomorrow FI and I have o go to dinner with his mom and ex step mom. Both of his father's ex wives live together but that's a story for another time! Klyn I love painting my dog's nails! She likes it at first the she tries to bite it off!
    June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_happy-saturday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:05b5203f-2500-4886-ad6a-6947fbfd6ab1Post:3c83bacb-27c4-40d4-a9cd-2670d6f60910">Re: Happy Saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Today I had my best friend's bridal shower. It was amazing! Tomorrow FI and I have o go to dinner with his mom and ex step mom. Both of his father's ex wives live together but that's a story for another time!<strong> Klyn I love painting my dog's nails! She likes it at first the she tries to bite it off!</strong>
    Posted by kellyeliz[/QUOTE]

<div>Mine absolutely hates it! For the first nail, she's confused so she doesn't move but then it turns into a war. For a 34lb dog she can put up a heck of a fight! I'd paint our other dog's nails, but FI would be horrified if I painted them. (He's a 103lb bulldog) </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I saw nail "caps" for putting over pet nails in the store the other day. They were labeled as being for cats to keep them from scratching, but they could go over dog nails too. They were hot pink. My FI would probably never forgive me if I painted our dogs nails. We have a crazy (male) Labrador. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards