Maryland

Ceremony Venue, Annapolis area

Hi all,

I am stuck on ideas of where to have our ceremony. My FI and I are not overly religious so we are not necessarily looking for a church. Does anyone have any ideas for a ceremony site in Annapolis (we already booked reception at Loew's Hotel Annap.)? I guess we would prefer something pretty but different/unique. 

I know they can do ceremonies at Loew's, just the way we want the reception set-up, they can't do the ceremony also.

Thanks for suggestions

Re: Ceremony Venue, Annapolis area

• edited December 2011
    Have you thought about the Severn Inn on the other side of the Naval Academy bridge? Depending on the number of guests you'd like to have and the time of year, that would be perfect for a ceremony/wedding in the same place.

I wanted to get married at the USNA Chapel, but our date (New Years Eve 2011) isn't avaialbe. so i'm looking too. Best of luck and congrats.
  • kandb0906kandb0906 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Quiet Waters Park is gorgeous and not so "church traditional".  I know it depends what time of year you are planning on getting married, but I would've checked it out if FI and my family didn't all live so far from it.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards