New York-New York City

Wedding Planner

I recently got engaged and am looking for a wedding planner.  I would appreciate any recommendations.

Re: Wedding Planner

• Roseinbloom2Roseinbloom2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sara Kate Events!!!!!!  Katie was my planner and was amazing!  She helped me with everything for the wedding from finding my venue to the band to the photographer and everything else.  She comes highly recommend on this board too and I love them.  It was the best thing that I did for the wedding, relieved so much stress for me.  Their website is:   www.sarakateevents.com

Good luck!  
    Rose
  • Roseinbloom2Roseinbloom2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohhh...forgot to say Congratulations :-)
  • moyajenechkamoyajenechka member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!!!

You have to check out Evgenia of Event Remembered. She was our planner and coordinator for the month of, we did not need to do anything ourselves! She also recommended excellent vendors for everything else, even limo! We looooved how she took care of us and everything around us!

Their website is at www.eventremembered.com

Good Luck!!

• edited December 2011
    A friend of mine recommended Shawn Rabideau Events.  Has anyone ever used them?
  • krusso24krusso24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!  Shawn is certainly receiving a lot of attention right now due to Bethanny Frankel's TV shows.  Keep in mind that they do EVERYTHING from soup to nuts...

...how involved do you want your planner to be?  Do you want someone who is going to do EVERYTHING, someone who wants to be your PARTNER or someone who can just help you out DAY OF?  That will really determine which direction to go in...

...Shawn is great if you really want the all-inclusive experience.  Also Lyndsey Hamilton Events runs the whole gammut.  But if you're looking for some of to do day of (really month of), I highly highly recommend Anna Leath from Just About Married.
    Soon-to-be Mrs. C

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Every Last Detail is doing my wedding next fall and has done a few of my friends. She is great!

www.ELDplanning.com

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards