Wedding Etiquette Forum

Good morning?

Hi ladies - I haven't been around much and it seems like when I do get the chance to peek in, the Knot is broken!  So maybe that's why there's no GM thread, but what the heck....I'm starting one.  How's everyone doing today?

Re: Good morning?

• Thanks ladies.  I'm hoping the guy gets here soon.  In the meantime I guess I should go pick up dog poop in the backyard.  I would just pick it up near the well, but that would require me to have any fricken clue where our well is located.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Good Morning.  I am officially off BCP and excited, but skeered.  I hope you all won't become aunts or uncles in 9 months time.  EEP! 

Oh, I dream about all y'all all the time.  Creeper. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm celebrating my 51st birthday - tonight with the family and this weekend with my FI!
  • Good morning! So disappointed about the lack of snow we had. Haven't seen FI in 3 days due to work schedule (he works for Starbucks), looking forward to seeing him today! 

Happy birthday Phone! Enjoy =] 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good morning!
    It got to be 68 here yesterday and now the weather is supposed to be cloudy/rainy and only in the 30's today.  I hope it warms up again and stays that way.

I will say, however, that the cooler weather today has given me an excuse to wear a super cute sweater dress I bought on clearance for only $15.

I woke up this morning thinking it was Friday and then proceeded to throw a tantrum in my head about it.  I just want the weekend to be here already!  The 4 day week last week has my internal calendar all out of whack.

I go for my first dress fitting tomorrow.  I'm nervous.  I haven't lost really any weight.  My dress isn't dependent on it but I was hoping I would have by now, I've been dieting and exercising for about 6 months. I have really toned up though, so hopefully the weight I'm not losing is actually just turned to muscle mass.  I just hope I don't hate the way I look in it.  They are likely only going to do the length and start taking in the bust this time around anyways.  Apparently they think people my size have much bigger boobs than I do.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Scary, huh, Habs?  It'll be okay.  But yeah, even though H and I use a backup method, I was scared when I went off BCP.  No little Bays yet though.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I went off the pill 2 months ago and no scares or anything.  

Oh wait, you need to have sex to have a scare?  Ok, I guess I don't count.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • oh beachy.  :( 

Bay - Ya... we plan (or at least *I* plan) on back up for at least until I have a normal chart.
  • Well I just went to the bathroom and discovered my pants were unzipped.  Awesome.
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • A I do that all the time.  The pair of jeans I'm wearing now have 2 buttons instead of one and because of that I always forget about the zipper. 
  • Awww, Adamar!  I did that yesterday if it's any consolation.

• I just noticed the tickets to see Reba and Hank Williams (separate concerts) are $50 for the strawberry festival.  That's nuts.

• I have a pair of jeans where the zipper is a PITA and likes to unzip itself. I feel your pain. I avoid wearing those at all costs, but sometimes I forget.

Happy birthday Phonelady!

My first movie premiere experience was so much fun last night! 21 Jumpstreet is one of the funniest movies I've seen in quite some time and I see a lot of movies. It had the most amazing cameo ever too. Highly recommend it.
  • Woo Rach!  You're in the home stretch! 

• Morning!

I am so happy it isn't February anymore. It's the worst month of the year and its finally OVER!
  • adamar15adamar15 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Heh this is also the month my ex gets married. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-225?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8befb288-c1b5-4b39-afdf-b28936e6390fPost:8ce6ea51-b7cb-454a-ae49-8c88f4dd7627">Re: Good morning?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning! I am so happy it isn't February anymore. It's the worst month of the year and its finally OVER!
    Posted by annakb8[/QUOTE]
    Anna--<div>I totally agree.  February ALWAYS seems to drag even though it is the shortest month.</div>
  • YAY Rach! So exciting! :)
  • Yay Rach!  I can't believe you are at about 4 weeks!  I'm already stressing because my ticker is telling me I have 4 months.
  • Rach, I had a dream last night that I moved back to Little Rock and we were going to be best friends and hang out all the time. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-225?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8befb288-c1b5-4b39-afdf-b28936e6390fPost:8ce6ea51-b7cb-454a-ae49-8c88f4dd7627">Re: Good morning?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning! <strong>I am so happy it isn't February anymore. It's the worst month of the year and its finally OVER!</strong>
    Posted by annakb8[/QUOTE]

Yes!  Just think, at the end of the month it will be SPRING!

At least on paper.

• That's so exciting Rach!

• Whoop Rachers you are so close. I guess I should start doing some planning I am terrible at this whole wedding planning thing.

Adamar I do that all the time

Yay Midge I am glad it was funny now I have something to look forward too.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Did anyone ever actually watch the show 21 Jumpstreet? I've seen maybe 1 total episode.
  • Good morning!

YAY RACH! I can't wait to see pictures, I'm so excited for you. :) I wish I could fly down and crash your wedding. hehe.

After shoveling 4 or 5ft of snow yesterday, my back feels like it is about to break apart every time I move. Not a pleasant experience.
  • Midge isn't that from the 80s/early 90s? Is it on syndication now or something?
  • Hey if I could afford the plane ticket I'd be all over it! ;) No, they plowed the street but I got home before the snow removal for our driveway&walkway to our door came through. I'm at the end of a cul-de-sac so almost ALL of the street's snow seemingly ended up in front of my driveway only. It was literally up to my neck, so like 5 ft of snow. It was the heavy really soppy snow too, omg it was insane.
  • Yeah, it's from the 80's. They just made a movie for it. I have no idea if it's on syndication or not. I checked Netflix and it's only available on their DVD service.
  • Is anyone else having issues with yahoo mail this morning?
  • MuSu that's awful I hate shoveling snow. We had about an inch and people flipped their lids *eyeroll*

Midge I didn't even know it was a show at one time.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards